VN - Ren'Py - A Futa Future [v0.4.5] [MrCheese25]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Goose69069

Loved the dedication for Futadom and femdom elements, This game contains humongous cocks on Futas and MC is left overwhelmed with tons of Cum Balloons, I have never seen this much exaggeration but I absolutely love it. Futas are curvy and hot with a lot of variety in terms of characters. Deducting one star because I feel the recent update had nice content but was made haphazardly. There isn't a good flow with the story just some nice H scenes. I hope this will be catered to in the future, I see a lot of potential in this one
  2. 1.00 star(s)

cockcockcockcockcock

These renders are attrociously ugly.
    It's a futa game, and so, in my humbly opinion, the dicks should look good.
    Then what the hell is this? Look at this screenshot.

I know this is a first attempt at a game, and maybe I'm an asshole for going hard on it, but imo no game should look like this on release.

The creator should practise and at least try to make it look anatomically correct.

I think there's too few games that focus on trans of futa stuff, so I'm glad that someone want's to make them, but... at least make it look like the dick is connected at the right place on the body.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mattthewww

[v0.1]
    Can't say this is a game yet, there are no inputs or choices to be made. The pics and story are very good though. Since there isn't much content with this genre, and the dev is at it's beginning, it will be a bless watch it as it grows.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Manimal1816

The game has potential I liked the idea but if I could make a serious suggestion that the protagonist should not be so submissive at the beginning and that it shows how they make him psychologically submissive
  5. 5.00 star(s)

nhg69

Very well done for a first attempt, or any attempt. Love the storyline and love the renders k cant wait for the next release, very hot. My only complain is it ended and I want more. One of the best futa stories out there.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

christianssoo

Really cool game! This is the type of project I come on here to find. Not all these "harem fuck 20 identical girls"-games. I am excited to see where this is going, but hoping to stay within the femdom/futadom theme.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

CoffeeSaint

this brief review refers to the VN “A Futa Future” developed by MrCheese25 — version 0.1.

the plot’s idea and structure are both quite effective. so far, I had the perception [that] the Dev focuses into setting characters’ personalities and the New Order’s lore; yet, there are some surprising and amusing elements.
    I had a couple good laughs while playing it.

there’s plenty of room for evolvement as well as improvement;
    I wish the Dev good luck with t/his project.

cheers.