• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[A FUTA GAME] Questions For Game Developers

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Would have loved a scifi futa protagonist futa on girl game. There are very few futa protag games and most of those get abandoned or low quality. Sadly I am just not into futa on male, and playing a male MC getting fucked by futas just ain't it for me. I wish you luck on your game and hope those that like that type of thing get to enjoy it.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Would have loved a scifi futa protagonist futa on girl game. There are very few futa protag games and most of those get abandoned or low quality. Sadly I am just not into futa on male, and playing a male MC getting fucked by futas just ain't it for me. I wish you luck on your game and hope those that like that type of thing get to enjoy it.
Futa on female, you say?! ;)

Oct 9, 2020
AdmiralDutch
I'm very curious about this potential title, how is it going? Is there some really interesting news or nothing new? (sorry for repeating the sentence but I'm very curious about any possible news about this game)

AdmiralDutch

Sep 7, 2021
AdmiralDutch
I'm very curious about this potential title, how is it going? Is there some really interesting news or nothing new? (sorry for repeating the sentence but I'm very curious about any possible news about this game)
Hey there my friend, as much as I am surprised to tell you this I am still working on the game despite burning out occasionally I seem dedicated to seeing this through, since my last bout on here I took a lot of time to reflect on the story and what I want for the game, this caused me to have some setbacks as I reflected on the game and came to the realization that the first scene was completely out of sync quality wise with the later scenes I have been rendering I guess that would be because that first scene was rendered last year when I first installed DAZ and i have since learned alot, here's an example that.

First Rendered In January 2022 [Even went as far as to recast the guy getting slapped]
ogintro14.png

Rendered A Few Days Ago.
Amaraintro10.jpg

Now I know this might sound like a bad idea, given as it slows down my progress on the closing scenes for the introduction but this scene is literally the catalyst to the whole story to come and the first scene the player sees, I had to remaster it and I'm just loving this new version, the extra skin details make a huge difference. I don't want to say too much as to not spoil the story but I have big plans for this character hence the retouch on the same scene a year later. the original had 35 renders and I'm half way in already.

Also I am still working on newer scenes (Closing Scenes) whenever I get bored of rendering this I jump to a separate scene with a current total of 3 open scenes that I'm jumping between.

I don't want to tease too much, since this isn't really a devlog but I'll leave it with our mc.

FUTAS can be dominant and lovey dovey....
firstnight82.jpg

I finally feel comfortable showcasing the MC, he's the guy on the right. A casual looking guy.

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Damn, looking good. Looking forward for it, don't forget to put the link of the topic of the game here when it will be released.

In your first post you said you did 600 renders. How are things now in terms of numbers ?

AdmiralDutch

Sep 7, 2021
Damn, looking good. Looking forward for it, don't forget to put the link of the topic of the game here when it will be released.

In your first post you said you did 600 renders. How are things now in terms of numbers ?
Well, currently in the integrated game folder I have 677 renders [renders that already have written text in game], and about 53 in my concept folder [renders which still don't have text]. I see the introduction ending at about 800/850? since I still have 2 more scenes to create from scratch alongside the 2 scenes I'm currently working on not including the one I mentioned above.

Reactions: Laehtsia
Oct 9, 2020
Hey there my friend, as much as I am surprised to tell you this I am still working on the game despite burning out occasionally I seem dedicated to seeing this through, since my last bout on here I took a lot of time to reflect on the story and what I want for the game, this caused me to have some setbacks as I reflected on the game and came to the realization that the first scene was completely out of sync quality wise with the later scenes I have been rendering I guess that would be because that first scene was rendered last year when I first installed DAZ and i have since learned alot, here's an example that.

First Rendered In January 2022 [Even went as far as to recast the guy getting slapped]
View attachment 2626606

Rendered A Few Days Ago.
View attachment 2626607

Now I know this might sound like a bad idea, given as it slows down my progress on the closing scenes for the introduction but this scene is literally the catalyst to the whole story to come and the first scene the player sees, I had to remaster it and I'm just loving this new version, the extra skin details make a huge difference. I don't want to say too much as to not spoil the story but I have big plans for this character hence the retouch on the same scene a year later. the original had 35 renders and I'm half way in already.

Also I am still working on newer scenes (Closing Scenes) whenever I get bored of rendering this I jump to a separate scene with a current total of 3 open scenes that I'm jumping between.

I don't want to tease too much, since this isn't really a devlog but I'll leave it with our mc.

FUTAS can be dominant and lovey dovey....
View attachment 2626714

I finally feel comfortable showcasing the MC, he's the guy on the right. A casual looking guy.
I fully understand what it means to update new things and then realize that the job before no longer satisfies you and that the new story dynamics change some aspects of the game, but I'm glad you're here and that you're making progress both on story than for the game itself, since it remains a genre that I like so much I remain faithful and remain your follower until the end, so at this point I say thank you for this very important information and thank you for informing me about the state of the game , I would say that I still have to have a little patience before the first update of the game arrives but I will wait calmly , please at least after every 2 weeks put some info here (or on twitter or patreon if you have them if ever) even if small let it be known that you are doing things and that they can be interesting.

ps: the beautiful one with the glasses I bet she has a huge one (eh eh eh)

AdmiralDutch

Sep 7, 2021
I fully understand what it means to update new things and then realize that the job before no longer satisfies you and that the new story dynamics change some aspects of the game, but I'm glad you're here and that you're making progress both on story than for the game itself, since it remains a genre that I like so much I remain faithful and remain your follower until the end, so at this point I say thank you for this very important information and thank you for informing me about the state of the game , I would say that I still have to have a little patience before the first update of the game arrives but I will wait calmly , please at least after every 2 weeks put some info here (or on twitter or patreon if you have them if ever) even if small let it be known that you are doing things and that they can be interesting.

ps: the beautiful one with the glasses I bet she has a huge one (eh eh eh)
Will do, your support pushes me to work faster. I'm planning on changing this thread to a Devlog when I feel I'm close enough to release which I hope is soonish. but I'm not sure though as devlogs are usually posted in the Programming & Development sub section and this thread is in the General discussion sub section, maybe a site moderator could help me out as this thread already has information on the game. But you can be sure I'll have a devlog for feedback on final touches and edits before V1 release.

PS: I'm very very glad you find her beautiful as she is the foundation and cause of this game...

• Red Heart
Reactions: monsterdragon55
Oct 9, 2020
AdmiralDutch
it's still me you didn't let me know anymore I'd be sorry to think that you abandoned the project and gave up on it but I don't want to believe it so I want to know some news even if it's small, above all let others know how everything is going if you're ahead or have took a summer break so I ask again where are you now with the game?