Seeking A game about a human, his sister, an orc girl, an elf girl, and her racist brother that I can't remember the name of.

DemonGod20

Nov 7, 2017
I played a harem type game on this site once about a human, his sister, an goblin/orc girl (can't remember specifically which), an elf girl (who I think is already best friends with the goblin/orc girl), and her racist elf brother who hates humans. You go to school with your sister and meet these characters because the "barrier between worlds" broke or was finally opened or ran out of juice and powered down or something. and eventually the brother attacks you and your sister and I forget if he gets suspended or if you do for defending yourself but it doesn't matter because soon after you have to flee your home from a cult after awakening horny magic or something. there's a lot of times where the scene and dialog "glitch" when a goddess type figure or something is trying to communicate with you. That's about all I remember. Funny how I can remember all that but can't find the name or anything close when using tags to help narrow my search. It's been awhile and I'm curious if the game is done or if not, how far its gotten since I last played it. So any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.