Seeking A game about after the game

Chev454

Apr 16, 2018
95ers-

I know that there no longer any incest content being produced, but does anyone know of a game that is set in a time when you are already having sex ( bonus points for children) with your family? I mean, the closest thing I can think of is Summertime Saga, but I wish the story was more family-focussed.

I guess what I'm looking for is a game where you have a life that revolves around the relationships between your family (with whom you engage in frequent and incredibly perverted shenanigans) and the outside world. It would be nice to get there without all the grinding, and maybe it would revolve around getting new experiences/fetishes/ places.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I know that there no longer any incest content being produced...
There is but it has to be hidden from patron someway, with a patch or code.

As for what you want the closest thing I can think of is , but it has the normal estranged father start and just moves very fast. moves fast too, maybe for what you can eventually get up to but it's a slow build up.

You won't find any true children in the games here though ( ), it's against f95's rules.

Actually saying that reminded me of , a patch will restore the little sister scene. The girl in the screen shots is not the sister though (spoilers but she is a trap), very short game currently though as it fights with Parental Love for updates.

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Check this one , its a father who hasn't seen his daughter in years then he try to build a special relationship with her.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Check this one Dating My Daughter...
The thing with DmD is it's incredibly slow going with the daughter (unlike Elena), not a bad thing but Chev454 needs to know it takes a lot of work. Parental Love is like the anti DmD (even though she kind of appears for a second and it gets a name drop).

Reactions: Chikimaro

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
@Chev454 I can't believe nobody yet mentioned - really good game, You already have a family in there, wife and 4 daughters and amount of content for now is quite satisfying ;)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Honestly, the best I'd suggest for what you described is Sisterly Lust.

As far as I know only 2 games thus far have found a way to include an incest relationship that starts before the game does. Parental love, which was already suggested, has the main character, a father estranged from his family due to drug addiction, returning home. However, he had apparently been banging his sister while away, so when she comes to visit it's with the pretense of an already functional sexual incest relationship... however, she's mostly a side piece to the main action.

The other one, Wicked Choices, starts you out at the climax of the stairway to heaven with your niece, within the first release of the game you fuck her, however, that game is a much more story focused game and you don't have any more sex as the MC for a while.

However, with Sisterly Lust, like BlueKnight said about Parental Love, things move fast, you are sleeping with your little sister's friends within no time, the little sister herself not long after, the elder, middle, sister takes some convincing but she gets there, an then the eldest sister, who has taken a little more work due to being a prude, and yet each of them has some sexy interaction all the time. Then there's mom which takes a dual life, multiple side characters including the little sister's friends I mentioned earlier. All in all, there's plenty of sexual content, and not much in the way of grind.

Edit: This game sucks, so I forgot about this, but SolValley School, the MC and his step-sister and also step-mother were apparently already fucking. But this game is a grind fest with way too many character and it's step incest.

Chev454

Apr 16, 2018
Thanks for all your replies, guys. I will be doing a fair bit of 'research' into these games soon, and maybe I'll get back to you if I'm not too dehydrated.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight