Seeking A game featuring lesbian ntr, true love and harem routes

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
basically what i would love to see (BEEN Looking and Never could find any suitable only slightly WITH female protags)
Is a game that let’s say has 3 Main Routes ntr, true love, and Harem and it’s WITH a Male Protag 1 Main Girl Maybe 3-4 more and plenty side girls
The ntr instead of being Like what i find everywhere the ones you risk stealing your girls would not be guys at all but girls i.e. Lesbians who corrupt the Main girls and basically having a point system of some kind Like e.g. male love and female love. The Main girls start at a medium male love and 0 female love but the other characters just Like MC Can change that, MC Can increase male love by seducing Them (more on that later) and the other girls Can increase their female love by Also seducing Them, at first the MC would not notice until it would become clearer, male love would decrease if female love increases, but as an added Challenge (or a secondary patch) female love cannot decrease only increase and be halted by MC, and Then we would have relationship points all Main girls have different points as they “live Their lives differently, No side Girl Will have relationships WITH more than 1 Main Girl only character WITH all girls is the MC so there Will be up to 3 different girls who Try to take 1 Main Girl if we have 3 Main Girls Then there Are 9 side girls “stealing” the MC Can avoid the ntr by making sure his girls don’t Go on “dates” (the Main girls Think it’s just a friend thing but the MC knows better) during dates the love Can increase or decrease appropriately, and Once a side Girl is In the home (2 Main girls live WITH MC 1 does not) the MC Can basically do whatever he Can to Well “pussyblock” the side girls, by distracting Them, Hanging WITH Them and so on (but has to make sure he’s Not too “obnoxious” cuz that Will significantly decrease MC releationship WITH that Main Girl and increase WITH the side Girl. If corruption is at 50-60 WITH a Main girl they Are open to sexual stuff, if male love is above 70 and relationship above 50 small time stuff WITH MC Can happen (and more stuff the more relationship is In) MC wins the Girl uf relationship is 100, corruption either 0 (true love route) or 100 (harem route) and 100 male love.
The MC loosed the Girl completely if his relationship reaches 0 (if SHE lives at the House SHE Will move out, if not) SHE Will resent him for being an “asshole”
If her male love reaches 0 (only if female love reaches 100 “infatuated” after 50 it Can only increase through sexual actions to go from 99-100 feature hardcore lesbian sex and the Main Girl moves In to that side girls place)
Also her relationship point WITH that side Girl Will need to be at 80 (all These Numbers Are hypothetical though) the MC Can have threesome but only WITH 2 Main girls (side girls would Never look at a dick) and that has an added risk both male love (good Yay) and female love (crap) Can increase Also he Can get kicked out of a threesome if 1 or both Main girls have High female love 80 or above and either watch Them enjoy each other or leave (scene Will still be shown)

True love, you basically sacrifice the other Main girls to get One and get the love ending.

Harem you keep you girls female love low (under 50%) and male love High (above 80%) and your relationship WITH the girls about 60-70% above any side Girl...

I went a little too ahead of myself but basically i would LOVE to play a game WITH hot girls that Can be lost to other girls male protag, Lesbian ntr. 3dcg game, (Also No abnormal Big boobs either)

Reactions: kerasyn