Identify A game I played around 2-4 years ago

Dec 13, 2017
A while back (years ago now) I lost one of my hard drives and unfortunately hadn't gotten all the games off of it yet. I don't remember the name of this one, but I remember some details about it, hopefully enough for identification. I already tried a tag search and couldn't seem to find it.
-Character creation was pretty good. One could make a male, a trap, a futa, a girl, all at various ages and sizes. Then you picked out what kind of family you had and their personalities.
-Plot was basically you're the chosen hero, you defeat the demon lord (there's a combat but it's basically an easy tutorial), then you seal him away (though you have options as to how... including transforming him into stuff.). Then something or another happens, you wake up in the demon lord's castle alone, the place is a wreck. Many years pass before you wake up, too. You explore around and you can head down the mountain to a little town, there's a quest there to get furs off beasts in the local forest.
-Game definitely ran off an executable, and I'm certain it was not on quest, rags or RPGM.
-I think in the town down the mountain, or somewhere off to the west, you recruit an orc mason or something (maybe he was a dwarf?) and he helps you rebuild the castle a bit, making it safer to live in and stuff.
-I think bleed status effects persisted past combat and you had to use a poultice or some other item (or rest) to recover from them fully.
-In the castle the enemies are mostly things like possessed armor and swords.
-It was very much text based but there was some art, mostly backgrounds and some characters.
-Game was in development at the time. I remember finding it on 8chan back when it was still around, in the h-games section. But the new place on prolikewhoah definitely doesn't have a thread for it.
I'll try to remember more if need be.

Last edited: