A game like Hanna Exposure

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
Are there any games like Hana Exposure? Not the 3D aspect (IDM a 3D game though) but sort of the curated sandbox and exhibitionism of a female MC, I thought that games was written well despite thinking it was kinda short and the ending being kinda lackluster.

KittyHent

Nov 6, 2022
There is a lot of that type of a games, but almost unique aspect of Hana is that she can't be fucked and always will keep her virginity.
almost identical only in 2D is - Roshutsu Playing Game

My favorite games in that ganre:
Naked Order and Exhibition Academy

You can also check out other games from Double Melon and H.H. WORKS like:
Midnight Exhibition JK
FlashCycling
Part-Time Exhibitionist Girl
Park Exhibition JK
Flash Camping
After School Exhibition Highschool Girl

and also kinda good 3D game in this ganre is Seleka Exposes Herself in a Naked Coat and Hopefully Doesn't Get Caught

weeb84

Apr 4, 2024
There is a lot of that type of a games, but almost unique aspect of Hana is that she can't be fucked and always will keep her virginity.
almost identical only in 2D is - Roshutsu Playing Game

My favorite games in that ganre:
Naked Order and Exhibition Academy

You can also check out other games from Double Melon and H.H. WORKS like:
Midnight Exhibition JK
FlashCycling
Part-Time Exhibitionist Girl
Park Exhibition JK
Flash Camping
After School Exhibition Highschool Girl

and also kinda good 3D game in this ganre is Seleka Exposes Herself in a Naked Coat and Hopefully Doesn't Get Caught
all of them are great but are you know any games have that game play like all of the charachters are 2d and cute while whole world are 3d i wiredly love that game play and dont mind if the game havent any NSFW CGs i just want that gmae play(also if that be RPG and dont force you too go trugh story its better)(if i write anything wrong thats bc im not an native english speaker also my english skills(specialy grammer and spel) not good at all)

KittyHent

Nov 6, 2022
all of them are great but are you know any games have that game play like all of the charachters are 2d and cute while whole world are 3d i wiredly love that game play and dont mind if the game havent any NSFW CGs i just want that gmae play(also if that be RPG and dont force you too go trugh story its better)(if i write anything wrong thats bc im not an native english speaker also my english skills(specialy grammer and spel) not good at all)
The only thing that come in mind is Me and Big Sister's Summer Vacation