Seeking A game like liliths throne but SFW

tommot918

Nov 14, 2018
Given the site we're on this kinda feels like an odd question but does anyone know of a game like liliths throne but is SFW. im actually enjoying the game alot for more than the NSFW bit and id like a game i could play more openly or with other people around.

tommot918

Nov 14, 2018
Look up on google: "MUD game genre", that is what you are looking for, I think.
MUDs seem a bit more multiplayer focused than I care for. I was thinking more along the lines of a text based rpg with similar features. (The crafting, building management, combat) thanks though.

Eclivious

Nov 5, 2016
They might be a lot more in depth than you are wanting with a large learning curve and the gameplay isn't quite the same, but have you given thought to something like Dwarf Fortress or Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead? They are a lot more sandboxy than something like Liliths Throne, but have more content than any single person could ever get through.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
MUDs seem a bit more multiplayer focused than I care for. I was thinking more along the lines of a text based rpg with similar features. (The crafting, building management, combat) thanks though.
Oh sorry, misunderstood the "other people" thing.
The one Eclivious mentioned are good, but you can also search them yourself by looking for "Text based rpg"

tommot918

Nov 14, 2018
They might be a lot more in depth than you are wanting with a large learning curve and the gameplay isn't quite the same, but have you given thought to something like Dwarf Fortress or Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead? They are a lot more sandboxy than something like Liliths Throne, but have more content than any single person could ever get through.
ive heard the names before (esspecially Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead in comparison to a game i like called project zomboid) but never really given them a look. ill go give them a shot. what harm could it do

tommot918

Nov 14, 2018
Oh sorry, misunderstood the "other people" thing.
The one Eclivious mentioned are good, but you can also search them yourself by looking for "Text based rpg"
ya i see where that could be confusing. I was talking more along the line of a game i didnt have to minimize/close whenever someone walks in the room.