Seeking A Game Recommendation Request with Specific Game Contents

f1d112000

Oct 7, 2017
Greetings, everybody!

Well, since this is the first thread I've ever posted here, I would like to express my deepest apologize, if there is anything wrong with my thread (delivery, some rules that I might have broken unintentionally, and more). Any advice would be helpful for further improvements in my future threads.

Anyway, apparently, I'm in a need of some recommendation (other than games are also welcomed), with following criteria:
  • Mind control and/or rape, but in a reversed situation (women, preferably an attractive one(s), that hypnotizes and/or rapes men);
  • Innocent, obedient, or easily manipulated younger men, surrounded and sexually harassed and dominated by a lot of nymphomaniac older women;
  • Female domination contents, but with a lot of big breasted amazons and/or MILFs;
  • A predominant women, which gets everything she wants (mostly sexual), like a school principal, or a warden, or a wealthy mistress, perhaps;
  • Corruption of a pure-hearted female protagonist, which turns her into a manipulative and dominant women.
Thanks in advance for all of your help(s), everybody!

Last edited: