Identify a game that pretends to be like animal crossing, but bait and switch, you need to pay with prostitution

Mar 20, 2021
I forgot nearly everything, artstyle, main character, animations, goal, all I remember was a vague gameplay loop
where you move into a nice-looking home / neighbourhood and the first few days you need the get food, shower, sleep, usual The Sims stuff
but after a few days, someone knocks on your door and tells you're in a massive debt, and the only thing I remember after that is that you need to make money buy means of sex and prostitution and still need to keep doing the sims stuff to stay healthy and keep pleasing the clients

I may be misremembering the rest:
you could buy more stuff, better shower, better beds, better toys, even some high-tech equipment for the clients to use (on you)
and once you finally pay off your huge debt, they hit you with a massive fine for prostitution and you have to get start working and saving all over again

I know the first part was accurate, but I don't remember the second bit too well, and I don't even remember what kind of character you play as
ring any bells at least?