Seeking A game that takes its time

Nov 24, 2017
I'm looking for a good game on here that takes its time when it comes to getting into the sexual stuff, that nicely eases into it and that you don't start fucking everyone in the first 10 minutes of it. Also that the sexual themes aren't the center of the plot and there is other stuff going on like character bonds and interactions. Also, some comedy would be very appreciated. It's not like I want a complete lack of sex, I just want a perfect balance. Also, teasing ain't sex so its fine if it had plenty of that, even at the start.

Good game examples of what type of game I'm looking for:

The Deluca family
Ripples
Where the heart is
Summers Gone
Haley's story
Unleashed

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Acting Lessons try to play it without the long thread, they will spoil it, but the story is good over all.

Depraved Awakening one of my faves. every girl has a good story. early scene, but trust the story after. same as above.

SEQUEL series by Leaf Geo. I didn't tag this becuse if you want to start from the first game, It isn't allowed her due to loli ish content. the order is Blight->Awake-> Colony->Asylum(sidestory, named as is )->4th game pending release. RpgM, story is good, scene can be as early or late as you want. search it as SEQUEL Blight etc, etc

Black Souls and the second one. if you going for a much darker path. if you like dark souls like games high recommend. rpgm, as well.

Babysitter Renpy. Has NTR if you choose it(or rather, if you ignore the girls). good story, as incest. ironically if you can ignore the ntr a bit there is a secret path with another character.

The Warrior's heart homage to the Force, quick and chill game, and good story. you'll know who is best girl really fast. Try the other paths as well.

i have more but linking all out would take me a while. those are the ones on the top of my head currently.

Reactions: EatulikeLasagna