Seeking A game where the girl is into you from the start. Preferably way more into you than you are into her. Preferably incest.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Been playing Haley's Story. Not the biggest fan, by far. The writing ain't bad, but not good either. A lot of text, that describes what I'm seeing, but very badly. Instead of letting the image do it's job. The MC is a cardboard cutout. As 2d as one can get, and completely uninteresting. He likes movies, and works out. That's about it. And the sex is okay at best, but not great.

Honestly, without the incest, I simply would never give this game the time of day. But incest games being this minefield of abandoned vaporware ... I grit my teeth and slog through.

What I do love about the game tho, is the fact that the brother isn't the horny rapist this time. Instead his sister has had a crush on him for at least half a decade, or more. And she's the one pushing onto him. Love that, absolutely love that.

I would like recomendations of games like that. Where the MC might not even be THAT into the girl, but the girl is super horny for him. Huge bonus points if there's a reason for that, outside of "Being the Main Character syndrome". Ofc incest is muuuuuuuuuuch better than non incest. But I'm willing to try new stuff.

EDIT: Maybe I came out too negative on Haley's Story. When it's about her, I love it. It's the parts where you hang out with other girls, or go out with your boss that I'm not a fan of. When you're with your sister, the MC actually has decent dialog and feels waaaay more real.

Last edited:
Reactions: donSilver

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
A bit out of left field I know, but Darja in Ravager has a dragon fetish from before she meets MC, and he's not necessarily thrilled (you get dismissive options, or you can humor her).

Another two suggestions from otherwise pretty damn rapey RPGM games, but interestingly both have an adoring sis (and again, MC isn't necessarily into it).

Absolute Power Corruption
Harem Collector (fyi I don't know how far this goes yet)

Last edited:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Ravager is amazing. Played the first 2-3 versions of the game, before the art update, and loved it to bits. Will keep an eye on it.