Seeking A game with penis progression ?

Torontota

Mar 2, 2018
Hi ! im searching for a game with actual progression about the penis size, like for exemple:
you begin with something modest and through the game you get bigger and bigger witout any decent limit if possible

if you have any recomandation im open to it ! thanks for your time and take care guys !

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
What an interesting idea. I wouldn't be surprised if no game had this mechanic, since it's pretty unrelateable. But now I'm curious too.

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
I thought there would be some, there are lots of stories, novels, game novels that involve this idea, yet no real game,
Leveling up RPG penis size game would be perfect for a site, genre like this LOL

Mr.Gardener

Jan 1, 2018
I mean technically any game like Corruption of Champions, TiTS or Lilith's Throne feature you potentially growing a bigger schlong (plus other things) if you want to go down that path

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
There IS some games with similar mechanics out there, but most are text based and can involve furry and/or futa/trans.

There is some others that have penis enlargement mechanics (you gather energy/ mana/ resources and growth the dick with magic/ science and it changes some scenes and/or interactions in the game.

And of course, most have not permanent penis growth (usually for a couple of scenes only).

There's a lot of games in the first category (although there's a limit in how big it can grow in most). TiTs (Trials in Tainted Space), CoC (Corruption of Champions both 1 and 2), FoE (Fall of Eden), DiCK (Debauchery in Caelia Kingdom), Lilith's Throne, Degrees of Lewdity, XXXivilization, Free Cities (cancelled) and even more (there's a lot more actually, i know it but i really never played/ saw them all).

You can maybe try some of the above or maybe, if text don't appeal to you, Timestamps and Zombie Life (i never played these two, only heard that they have penis enlargement)

HKO2006

Sep 2, 2017
You can try looking for Grow tag in tfgames
and Penis Growth in vndb

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
The company ot My demon friend has this mechanics, even Warlock of lust and holiday island has some kind of this mechanic (temorary grow of penis).
Look in the fantasy/sci-fi genere.