Recommending A game with prostitution mechanics

Veltiel

Nov 3, 2019
I'm looking for a game with prostitution mechanics in depth, which means that we have full control of a female MC (and not some random faceless pimp), and has ACTUAL prostitution mechanics. I'm thinking of some young woman/schoolgirl/gyaru as the MC, with map movement, in which we have to promote her services through social media or by talking to potential customers on the streets, having to administrate her time between school/daily life and her hooker job, and also being able to improve her looks, or some kind of stats by buying cosmetics, aphrodisiacs, going to the gym, sexy clothing, etc.

Are there games like that? I'm not interested in games with prostitution as a side mechanic, I want games with prostitution as the main mechanic. They can be fantasy like or with a modern day look.

Reactions: r_archie_r

Veltiel

Nov 3, 2019
You're a lifesaver, thanks! Although, this looks like it was made in Honey Select 2, hehe. Do you know of other games with prostitution as the main mechanic? It doesn't have to be exactly as I posted, it just needs to have the main female mc as a hooker. Thanks, again!

Reactions: r_archie_r

heego

Jun 25, 2021
Yes, there is also a very specific one where you can engage in prostitution, but this is not the main mechanic.. LonaRpg