Seeking A game with small / flat chest characters.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi. I'm currently looking for a game who has small / flat chest characters in it.
To give an exemple of what i'm looking for. In the game Dating My Daughter : Elena and Jennifer have a flat chest.

So do you now games who have what i'm looking for, please ?

Thanks.

(I'm not looking for lolis, just small breasts)
(maybe i'll add screenshots later for those who don't know the game)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ken ko

May 14, 2017
the only flat/small chest female character is Chloe18. There good amount of content currently.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You may like the predecessors to Chloe 18. Not sure what happened with the party game (Suddenly a Party), but the Pizza Girl from an earlier game Matt and the Bus Stop Girl is a smaller chested gal:

You may also want to take a look at . At least one of the gals in that story isn't well endowed...

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Many of the Honey Select games have a range of girls with small breasts. Glassix has more than a dozen girls now, but many are smaller chested. The sister in Research into Corruption is a very cute girl with small breasts. The mom's breasts are quite large, but the game can be played with most of the focus on the sister. SolValley and Beach Vacation by TK 8000 have small-chested girls to pursue. Many of the games by Pusooy have some of the best small-breasted models I've seen, but again, they are usually in games with multiple other girls that are not small in the chest area.

Of course, there's always Molly from School Dreams 3! (my avatar)

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
hello, maybe after >half year there are more games?
... I am speechless ...

have been wondering what this "f95" is all about, and with reading some comments about owners/ bosses of f95zone supposedly being British dismissed this ridiculous idea that it would have to do ANYTHING with Fortuna 95, and now your username/ avatar .... wow, confusing (greetings from KSV territory), too bad you're loosing it lately. :(

anywhoo :
old, but still: [Illusion] live-3D games, once again.
It is up to you who to raise affection with, and - this game more, that game less - females's appearance is customisable anyways.
To me [Illusion] devs are like reinventing wheels, read: sort of really bad at developing 3D software, but strangely enough it is the somewhat older titles that to me were more "sexy", because below lower threshold of "uncanny valley". (Sexy Beach 3, MusuMakeup free modus - after completing horrible "story"-part)

Both those titles (all[?] Illusion titles) have females with small/er bust size, resp you can customise/ influence their body.
For documentation/ controls/ general guidance etc. I relied on , which though abandoned (?) helped getting along.

EDIT: forgot the warning: most [Illusion] titles are a real PitA to install, run, even control.
exception: Musumakeup, which subsequently is about the only title to not receive a sequel or extension. :rolleyes:
(still have not tried Hako, even though have it here since years. because that usual PitA for Illusion titles.)

edit2: see a screenshot of musumakeup character-maker, with its all-.too-limited customisation options.
(to start sexy beach games would require to load images and blah, as said: PitA)
musumakeup_screenshot.jpg

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Sadly people tends to assimilate small /flat chest with being underage ... So they don't try to create something new and stick to creating curvy women.
I'm just starting my own game and it won't be release before a few months, but i'll definitely put a flat chested woman in it.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Annie's School Days
  • Beat Blades Haruka
  • Solvalley School
  • Clara's Love Hotel
  • Civilian Justice League
  • Demons Roots
  • Jikage Rising