• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - A Gentleman Bartender [Final] [Kravenar Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Comproser

Well, it's a finished game at least. Got a few cons though unfortunately. Plot line is... wildly condensed, and is a surprising amount of busy work for one quick run through of scenes that are... well, kinda mediocre. I'm also sure it could have been popped into one edition, with there being a choice at the start. Among a wasteland of abandoned projects though, I'm genuinely admiring the fact someone designed a short experience, and finished it. I'll rate it 2/5, is unfortunately a little.. lack luster. I like the idea, and will be interested to watch the dev improve if they keep releasing games.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

sergyo_ml

The game is bad bad.
    No guide, no logs. the writing is brainrot (stranger asks you to pick a kid up from a park and "awards" you with a diamond ring kind of bad).
    The few choices (it's a short game, 8 min...) are either good choice or game over so good luck.
    The sex scenes are literally a "gallery" of 4 below average quality normal sex after you get the girl and the end.
    It should've definitely been Ren'py, and still it'd be awful. I'm not the one to undermine an effort (hate putting bad reviews unless necesary) but damn, don't waste your time. If it's just a for fun thing someone did in a couple afternoons sure, but do NOT waste your time, I did it for you.