Seeking A girl with his pet fall into a world with monsters

Furrycomf

Oct 26, 2022
the game tells the story of a girl with a mascot (a green bird, I think) who gets lost and ends up finding a kind of supernatural city, she ends up staying in a house that has a boy and a girl, then she has to work for make money, I remember that she could work in the alley cleaning where there was a kind of monster (a werewolf?) he could work in a bar where she could prostitute herself in the alley, and for the mayor of the city as an assistant, the game progressed as you I bought some clothes and other things, does anyone have any idea what game this would be?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
the game tells the story of a girl with a mascot (a green bird, I think) who gets lost and ends up finding a kind of supernatural city, she ends up staying in a house that has a boy and a girl, then she has to work for make money, I remember that she could work in the alley cleaning where there was a kind of monster (a werewolf?) he could work in a bar where she could prostitute herself in the alley, and for the mayor of the city as an assistant, the game progressed as you I bought some clothes and other things, does anyone have any idea what game this would be?
Sounds like The wind's disciple.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-winds-disciple-pixel-games.447/

It's been a while.