RPGM - Completed - A girl's secret new life [v1.03] [Gyroton]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Saltyneeds

TLDR: somewhat grindy gameplay at points, unique concept but short on material, and good erotic set ups.

Gameplay
    I'll be controversial here and say that the gameplay isn't bad enough to warrant the low score it has now. Yes, it's a bit grindy, but honestly not anymore than your average game. The principle complaint I've seen is that it's confusing but it really doesn't seem that way once you think of it like a tomadachi or similar "hands off" sim. I think the gameplay's real problem is that there isn't a whole lot of mechanical depth and thus the story suffers for it.

Story
    This also sits at an average and its such a shame because there is serious potential here. There are four endings: marriage, cheating marriage, servant to boss, and debt slave. While those sound varied, their achievement becomes trivial. There is hardly any narrative consequences besides having "bad dates" if you do things like cheat on your partner. It would at least make some sense that they could tell you were cheating from your baby bump or they can walk in if you're at home instead of the love hotel. The pregnancy narrative also goes nowhere. There's no visible changes in your character, new opportunities don't open up, no change in household, it just falls flat. What's here is good and its hard to judge something for whats not there, but the potential of this game is being squandered.

Erotic
    The sex scenes and erotic scenarios here are pretty good. The character designs are appealing and the endings are pretty good. This would've caused me to rate it a 3.5 but I rounded up here.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay:
    + Life management simulation, you control her destiny
    - grind-reward balance is ok. The real issue is, you need to repeat the game multiple times to see more endings
    - forget about keyboard controls. Just use the mouse, and yes, only the right screen is clickable, only there you select all actions and stuff, not on the left side, not in the rooms, not on the bottom side.
    - location changing takes a bit too much time, since you need to change locations alot at one point

Frequency of scenes:
    +/- You can trigger the first scenes rather fast after a little bit of grind. But for all endings and possibilities, you need to replay the game.

Dialogues:
    + Only ending scenes have longer dialogues, which is good, since this game is mostly focused on managing and grinding, so, too much text would have been inconvenient

Others
    - That "Young Boy" boyfriend version you can randomly get, doesn't look like a 18 years young grown up phyiscally, but rather young in the wrong direction.

--> All in one: Honestly, I expected the game to be better. The gameplay mechanics were not as I imagined/hoped. There is no interaction with the map and the characters, but only commands and controls on the right side of the screen. The idea itself is nice, to change the woman's life based on the actions. But there is less rewarding content than hoped based on needing to replay it, to see more endings. 3 of 10 points maybe. And yes, you are the one, who can cheat, so, this is Netori. But based on your lifestyle and stats, this should be avoidable.

Should I give it a try?
    It is worth a try. Play it once to get into the game, reach an ending and after that, you can deciide if it is worth for you to replay it, for the other ending(s).
  3. 3.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Good game but average, it takes some grind to get some finals and also not always practical at some points.

Unlocking their endings was okay but it seems somehow incomplete.

I'd like scenes re-work to be a bit better and also memories room.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Spinxas

The ideas are good in the game, initially felt a bit like a sandbox (which I go super excited), but sadly it is compacted to short story paths. Had to replay the game multiple times to unlock different endings, hence felt tedious.
    Also it was easy to keep loosing the MC, on top of if you are not in the same screen as MC, the indicator that should indicated what's happening to her does not work.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

thedirtybee

Short, feels like a demo for a more in depth game, but it is fun.

Be sure to read the tutorial first as it is different to most games, and nearly everything is hidden unless found accidently.

Would prefer a game with a male protag but that is personal preference.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

colapsfornudes

Story 5%
    Originality 50%
    Renders N/A
    Sound 15%
    Playability 35%
    Performance 40%
    Animations 5%
    Amount of content 5%

Total: 22%

Few crashes, little to no content.. Idea is good, but really needs some better UI explanations & more content including better renders / animations... game has grind style with niche reward
  7. 3.00 star(s)

klopenn

Meh
    Lots of ideas(even it's marked as "completed") may be too easy.
    You lead a young and innocent woman during her "life"(4 ending available).
    Gameplay is simple: your girl is doing something, you can use "accelerate time" to continue her current action(not all are sequenced), chose her next move(work; heal her statut; do a social move; change job;...) watch it and continue.

Sex is possibly avoidable(your girl start virgin) but this kind of game is here to be a "worst-as-possible-situaton". There my most negative point: no consequence, you can be one day a "full-slutty-bitch"(technical term) and the other day a innocent loveling office worker.

So interesting but not completed.

Lil spoiler: you can be pregnant but no influence in the ending, in the relations, the work... you're just pregnant.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

_Kowareta_

The game is good, it has good animations and the premise is interesting, the bad thing is the execution, there are not many actions to do, sometimes you lose sight of the girl and when you are in a zone, you can't choose what to do. Who does this well is Summer Memory, if this game was the same as that, it would be the best.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

It reminded me of Life game, except no choice for character, no choice who date, and no choice how she advanced. It was all pre-ordained where she failed no matter what.
    Made me feel life is dead. If Suicide was option female hero should take it. :mad: You think I am kidding play it, it pre-fixed where you fucked by boss.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Futanaka

Pretty much a complete waste of time: the game is boring and tedious, the sex scenes are too few and repetitive to make it worth your while. In short, unless you really crave a game with NTR (and there's plenty better ones on this site) you can pass this one.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Mega14343

For some reason, when I downloaded this, I expected some great life simulator, with complex events and choices
    It's not any of that. It's just a simple game with some good pixel art
    It's good for a quick wank, but nothing more honest
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Barry Nyle

A life sim where you play a big-titted young woman living on her own. It's a tedious stat grinder where you pick an action and click "next turn" and repeat over and over eventually unlocking new actions as your stats go up. I don't mind a good stat grinder but this one was mind numbing and took forever to get anywhere.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

MRO900

the game has a good concept and good sex scenes but a lack of content and consistency is what brings this game down. some sex scenes have sound effects and some dont and this is annoying. there is not much content and freedom of choice which is also annoying. 5 star art but it has 2 star gameplay.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

cj5kn

The concept of this is very attractive but the actual game just isn't there. There's one or two scenes in the sandbox you can access that have no real flexibility or consequences. Everything in the "life sim" if you can even call it that is just slowly counting up numbers until you can access one of a couple endings where there's any content worth seeing
  15. 3.00 star(s)

xCTx

So the game appeals to me purely on the pixel sprite basis but what about the rest of game?

Pros:
    Simple to play once you've picked everything up.
    Animated scenes are nicely made but could do with mroe sound effects.
    Game is very chill and doesn't require much of your attention.

Cons:
    Lack of actual content, the game has 4 endings but it's fairly lacking in any depth with any of them.
    Sex scenes are wel made but lack variety after about 30 minutes of gameplay, also as mentioned no real sound effects during the sex acts.
    Game can be rather grindy for the stats, considering the lack of features this stands out even more.

Despite the flaws pointed out I did enjoy this little game but I really wanted to see more content, with that being said it might be worth a look if basic managment games are your thing.

Quick Note: Dev has mentioned adding more content and fixing some minor bugs, I may replay in the future and update my score accordingly.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Stat

Nice idea, but turned out a bit disappointing

+ Alright variety of routes
    + Art is nice

~ Most scenes are only pixel animation, with a few more elaborate for endings
    ~ Pregnancy system is 100% irrelevant. It doesn't change animations, endings, nothing

- Little variety of scenes
    - Getting to scenes is tied to a stat (Libido) that is a chore to always get high enough to get a scene
  17. 3.00 star(s)

orcoboia2

Could be way, way better.
    Nice animations and concept, but poor execution (not including bugs).
    Very limited h-events (some may even be missing, since prostitution gives only blowjob scenes...), which becomes very repetitive very fast. There's only 2 job options with scenes (the others being "part-time" and "unenployed"), so not much of a selection there either.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

burz_ex

There is nothing to play here.

Farm your stats by repeating actions Sleep -> Train -> Sleep -> Train
    Get a job as Employee (Need train a little Charm to succeed). Suck the boss dick. The End.

No good art (it's not that pixel art you can expect), just a few poorly animated scenes at all.
    No gameplay.

One of the most boring 40 minutes of my life.

Do not recommend to anyone.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Gin_Uroboros

I talked a while ago about how "H.H. Works" made some good mechanics in his games, but the games are not good.

Well, this is the same.

Art and concept are good, but the mechanics and gameplay its average or maybe poor. If the creators make other game with less grindy and more art, I wouldn't give a damn about the visual bugs.

This game is only for wasting time, nothing more.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

Etar

Eh, such a shame.

I truly hope this isnt actually version 1.0, because if it is, then its not worth buying.

The dev's other games are worth buying though. They have a bunch of content, but this one? Not so much.