RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
If you're craving Goblin Themed games, there are multiple. Some are abandoned, but still have content worth exploring, such as this game.

- A Goblin tale (abandoned but still worth playing)
- Rise of Vruk (still in Dev)
- Grolokk (still in Dev)
- Goblin Brides (v1.0 Completed)
- The Last Goblin (still n Dev)
- The Legend of Goblins (still in Dev)
- Kingdom of Subversion (still in Dev)
- Goblin Layer (still in Dev)
- Tales of the Exiled (abandoned but still worth playing)
- Goblin Lord (abandoned but still worth playing)
- The Princess and the Tower (Completed. Dev 'might' make DLC addons)
- Sanguine Rose (still in Dev. I forget if this one is Female Orcs or Female Goblins)

There are some others, but this is a decent starter list for anyone seeking Goblin action.

Last edited:

Kingofgibkun

May 31, 2022
Haven't played since Pupsi backed down on the game, but IIRC it is the mom, the older sister and one of the town girls, what a wast of good potential jaja
True , plot had real logic behind the goblin games where the creators are always saying that goblins wants to save their species by breeding human women. But only this game and Goblin bride is doing justice to the plot.

JayBurner123456

Nov 9, 2022
If anyone can help, I can't get the quest with the batcave to start, the windmill guy told me that he does not accept goblin and now I can't talk to him at all for the quest, I already spied once on Emily, and i have like 40 on addiction, so how do I start this quest? Can anyone help?

yakyak312

May 13, 2021
If anyone can help, I can't get the quest with the batcave to start, the windmill guy told me that he does not accept goblin and now I can't talk to him at all for the quest, I already spied once on Emily, and i have like 40 on addiction, so how do I start this quest? Can anyone help?
I had this same problem I had to get further in Linda's after she gives birth, and further in Laura untill Laura and Linda sleep in the same bed then when I went east by myself I could talk to the old man a second time, I hope this helps.

Reactions: JayBurner123456

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
THE ANSWER to everyone's questions may be found in the redone and continuing development of THE RISE OF VRUK: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-rise-of-vruk-v0-19-killjoytrv.76318/

The dev has stated on Discord that they are going to continue making TROV but with some delays as they will be working mostly alone for a while.
Please visit the link above to continue playing this game. It will require a complete RESTART as the first part of the game (A Goblin's Tale) was completely remade and modified significantly. But the story does continue and it gets really fun!

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes