Scrumptious Hotcock

May 26, 2020
I cant find emely getting fucked by the flying dicks the second time, can't fight any "Bat king" the people are talking about and nothing happens with the windmill. (The dude up there disappeared)

Reactions: hotcajunmale
Oct 3, 2019
i had ended up finding it ty. on emily i went to her room. but whats the next step with her. i keep looking for her on the hunt but she never there
I cant find emely getting fucked by the flying dicks the second time, can't fight any "Bat king" the people are talking about and nothing happens with the windmill. (The dude up there disappeared)
All I know is how it worked for me:

I spent some time building up her addiction, I talked to her in her room, then I went exploring at night when I came across her the second time to the East. I had done most of the quests by then too, so it's either RNG, Progress or Cum related regards her second encounter. All I can suggest is build up her addiction, do some other quests and keeping looking at all times of the day.

As for the Bat King, you need to obtain the quest from the old man at the Windmill. You'll know it's available because Vruk will mention it when you enter the East

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
That's what this game lacks (in my opinion)
1. the counter in tasks. how many days are left to add the milk in the Breakfast. how many days before the baby is born. how many Archer training sessions to conduct and etc.
The fact that the plot works on certain triggers adds to the confusion. When you do not have a clear task, what and how many times you need to do, the player simply gets confused in the actions. And it may not get to the desired trigger at all. As a result, the game comes to a dead end and it is removed. I got to the current end in this update in 30 game days. I'm sure if you know all the right triggers, it will take one or two weeks. It turns out that it took me half the time to find the right action, just on intuition, as I did with the chicken. You're just doing repetition from day to day, over and over again. It's exhausting. If this is not difficult in terms of programming, it is better to add this. Players need a clear understanding of their actions. Now they do not like to think about the problem, or to look for ways. Now they go to the forum and shout "how to kick a chicken, HELP!!!"
2. division of quests into "current" and "completed". When you have a large number of quests in the quest log, finding the right one takes time.
3. in some quests, completed stages are not marked.
4. skip scene buttons. Watching the Breakfast routine every time kills my nervous system.
On a plot. The story is interesting. You made me feel sorry for the Goblin race. Only confused one moment. Age of the newborn child. It would be better to hide the mother in a cave until the right moment and take care of her and the child. And why doesn't a mother worry about her daughter's disappearance?
I want to wish you not to lose inspiration. You get a really good interactive story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pupsi

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
Anyone know how I can escape the witch dungeon ?? I clicked on everything nothing is working

Do I need to have any items in possession ?
Oh..c'mon... Vruk has already told you everything you need to know to escape: "I can hear water dripping".

Just use logic. What does water do when it drips? How does it interact with the stone (the Prison is made of stone, right?) Watch around.

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
Visit her in her room during the day (I don't remember : noon or after), when she begins to have stomach pain and offer help. Then try going to the windmill. Unfortunately, there are no clear goals. Only full-scale research of the area and dialogues with all creatures. During each period of the day.

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
So what's the extent of 0.4 content? I've completed 17 Primary and 2 Secondary quests, here's a breakdown of content I've seen:

Laura: I can fuck her at night when she sleeps in Linda's bed, she gives me BJ's during Yoga and Breakfast and I get a sleeping BJ if she sleeps in her room
Emely: I've got her in that basement contraption and can face and pussy fuck her
Linda: I've impregnated her and the daughter has been born, I've done pregnant anal when she's churning butter, cowgirl when she's churning butter and not pregnant, gotten HJ/BJ when making milk and can fuck her at night
Daughter: I've bought her candy and seen her in Laura's room once, haven't seen her since
Maid (?): I've entered her home at night and jerked off/face-fucked her (I've seen mentions of a Mayor's Daughter called Eva, maybe this is her?)
Female Bandit: Defeated and had anal with her
Witch: Escaped capture after getting HJ from her daughter

I've found the Egg of Eggs so I can enter the Mayor's House freely at night, but I didn't find anything I could interact with. I've also killed the King of Bats in the cave, also I can find wood for that sailor everyday at noon.

My Cum Addiction Stats are 40 for Laura and 34 for Emely

That's about it, have I missed anything? Any ideas what future content will hold? (For example, will we be able to get characters pregnant multiple times, or is it only going to be once per person? Will the MC's daughters be breedable?)

Questions aside, I was actually quite pleasantly surprised with his game. It's got good character development, it's got good paced and hot corruption for the family, the models are cute (especially Laura) and it had quite a bit of content for a 0.4 build, great work Pupsi! I'm definitely looking forward to future updates
- These are the 16 primary quests I have:
- Prove your worth
- Hunt again with Emely
- I don't want to go
- On the run
- The Spy
- Linda's Training
- Intruder
- Impregnate Linda
- Laura's Training
- Emely's solo hunt
- Linda's Pregnancy
- The Basement Dungeon
- Stomach Pain
- Laura's awakening
- The Bat Cave
- Emely's downfall

What is the 17th one? Actually it's anal with the Emely contraption. The sleeping bj with Laura was in 0.3. I want to know if there'll be more in the MC family quest, with Eva and the Female bandit.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Linda also needs to give birth first.
I don't know where to look and how many days.
For what? Anyday on/after day 15 talk to the chook, then choose "back down" to get his quest. Then there are only 2 trees in town. search'em both.
How can you go east to fight the bats and trap Emely? Every time I go east gate it wont go anywhere else
You have to trigger all the things first. 1st dickbat scene, Miller, 5 days worth(10 curruption points[check the book by your bed]) of jizz food, room scene, birth, miller, cave, 2nd dickbat, basement.

Reactions: Svein

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How do I get past the guardians at the Witch Tower? They´re way too fast to just walk past them..

Last edited:

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Work your way down to the bottem right then save, you can slip pass the one there.

Tried that. Hasn´t worked yet. Imma try an older save file again.
Work you way down the right till you are one away from the bottom , ( in line with the edge of the Inner wall ) , the guard can't get you there , so save there then time your run round the wall and up a bit to get away from him .

Unfortunately , if you are talking about a save from a previous version it wont work as they can't be used on this Update .

Reactions: Midge

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Work you way down the right till you are one away from the bottom , ( in line with the edge of the Inner wall ) , the guard can't get you there , so save there then time your run round the wall and up a bit to get away from him .

Unfortunately , if you are talking about a save from a previous version it wont work as they can't be used on this Update .
I know where I am supposed to go. But the enemy "grabs me" even when I walked past him already...
The save is from the same version. Just earlier on in the story.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I know where I am supposed to go. But the enemy "grabs me" even when I walked past him already...
The save is from the same version. Just earlier on in the story.
Does he touch you? could be a bug.

nothing9909

Oct 27, 2017
Linda also needs to give birth first.

For what? Anyday on/after day 15 talk to the chook, then choose "back down" to get his quest. Then there are only 2 trees in town. search'em both.

You have to trigger all the things first. 1st dickbat scene, Miller, 5 days worth(10 curruption points[check the book by your bed]) of jizz food, room scene, birth, miller, cave, 2nd dickbat, basement.
What do yo mean by Miller? How do you trigger the 1st dickbat scene? I already got them up to 50 jizz food breakfast, room scene, birth. I havent figured out the miller or the dickbat scenes.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
What do yo mean by Miller? How do you trigger the 1st dickbat scene? I already got them up to 50 jizz food breakfast, room scene, birth. I havent figured out the miller or the dickbat scenes.
go to the windmill and talk to the millowner. you should have got the first dickbat when the game opens up after you corrupt linda just go to the bat fields at noon/afternoon

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes