A good place to find paid RPG Maker MZ plugins?

Aug 24, 2019
warning, some of this post is my frustration with paid content for rpgmz.
Maybe m just a crazy old man, who wants to know what the hell im getting first.

So far i've not found any sites that have paid plugins, that you can try out before you pay.
some have videos, showing off what it does. but even then its limited or a fast preview.
And most of the dlc on steam is very limited on what is actually in them just a small description before you buy it. So i tried searching for reviews or videos of whats in them dlc or tilesets with no luck. So i end up buying them only to find out its nothing like what i needed or very limited on options in the plugin, or is incompatible with other paid plugins ive bought, the tileset looks like crap and sometimes the plugin is just a free plugin you get when buying mz in steam, it just has added common events and a couple images for $10 to30? I cant tell because i cant try it out first before shelling out money for it.

Im all for supporting peoples hard work, ive purchased 4 plugins that are great, but would like to know if it fits my game or its compatible first before buying.
So bring me to the question, is there anyplace to get paid plugins, so i can test them out first before i buy them.

Last edited: