BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Hello all.
Some time has passed since the last release of HM and I apologize to everyone; but the COVID-9 in my part was particularly "aggressive" and in spite of myself I was forced to slow down the work on HM.
But finally I am back to you. The completion of chapter 11 sets the stage for the two concluding chapters of the story.
You'll find 233 new CGs, some of which part of the extra contents (I'll post code in a minute).
You'll play two new steps in the "The Challenge" and "Narration" storylines.
Here are the links for the game update:

Please, don't hesitate to post comments.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
i dont know if i did something wrong but no new "steps" for me after the download.
Same here. Previously, I've had no problems getting new content to play. This time, however, I can't get it to work. I moved the new update to the game folder and let it overwrite and didn't delete any existing items. I can play through all my old stuff, but nothing new appears.

If I open the Progress window I see "The Trip -Crescendo" and "The Trip - Apotheosis", but both choices are grayed-out and not clickable.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
Same here. Previously, I've had no problems getting new content to play. This time, however, I can't get it to work. I moved the new update to the game folder and let it overwrite and didn't delete any existing items. I can play through all my old stuff, but nothing new appears.

If I open the Progress window I see "The Trip -Crescendo" and "The Trip - Apotheosis", but both choices are grayed-out and not clickable.
These are new chapters they r supposed to be grey for now... what i didn't get r the new sub stories in the existing chapters (steps). There should be 1 new for Narration and 1 new The Challenge (names of the main story arcs can be seen if you hover on their icons over the main map screen).

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I didn't update myself the OP, neither I publicly uploaded the game files (so I'm not responsible of what's inside the zip/rar files) but these are my two cents on your problems.

CH11 completion contains two new step in the "Narration" and "The Challenge" storylines.
If you don't see any new step to be played in the Map Screen, please click on the "Storylines" word at the top of the screen
1591026430066.png
and verify if the Step boxes in the CH11 main line are all "playable":
1591026552419.png
If they are playable (without an hidden red question mark) then you missed some step in previous chapters; you need to play them to unlock the new steps. By contrary, perhaps the contents you have are not from CH11 Completion, but from a previous version.

Hope it helps.... like your support would help also... ;)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Where is the walkthrough CH10 for public if CH11 part1 and 2 is currently for Patreon only. Can't really play this new game mechanics without a WT

Reactions: OppaG

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018

nopy link i downloaded was not the new ch11 pt2 it was last updates pt 1. not sure if the other links are the actual pt 2 or not

Reactions: duncandg

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Where is the walkthrough CH10 for public if CH11 part1 and 2 is currently for Patreon only. Can't really play this new game mechanics without a WT
All you have to do is start off the latest chapter and press the yellow dots, the Dev even has 'automated' the selection of the characters for each dot. Can't be any more simple in my opinion ...

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes