VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Hero Journey: The Kindling [Ep. 2 Pt. 1 Bugfix #2] [JDoodle Stories]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_publish.png

Overview:
A Hero Journey revolves around a 20 year old student who lives in the era of superhuman societies, where people manifest superpowers at the age of 18. At the age of 20, with no superpowers yet to manifest, he yet strives to become a hero. The summer vacations are over and he is to attend university to become a hero. On the first day of his journey to become a hero, he has a vivid dream that will affect his life forever. Observe as he will take on the challenge, meet new people and how he also will affect their lives. You can expect to see a world filled with heroes, villains and super babes! Get excited, his journey starts here!​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-18
Release Date: 2019-06-17
Developer: JDoodle Stories
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1 Revamp is included with Episode 2 Part 1. Older saves are not compatible!
Win: - -
Mac: -

Extras:
Fan Signatures
Incest Patch:

JDseal-680016-VN_CG.png screenshot0004.png All_Dream.png Intro.png Roommate2_Dream.png Roommate2_Peek1.png Roommate_Spy.png Pool_All.png Landlady_Sleep.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Hmmm... i hope the texts in the game are better than the description... two three times "to become a hero" in a row... 2 times we're told how old our MC is... poor writing, i'd say...

Reactions: Mondoblasto

Dovre Gubben

Jul 21, 2017
I like to art really much. but I will w8 little bit for more content.
btw it is animated or something like that or just text based pictures ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..played..its nice bright stylized renders with big plump booty's big puffy nipple titties..and abs...it was an ok sex romp but i do not really see a long shelf life for this as basically just dream of and peek on one of the dames eventually she shows up in your room and shower fooling around all nakies and such...plus eventually the rest seem to start giving ya bj's also...so there is zero conflict..zero need to actually do anything other than click away and watch the scenes unfold...basically just a comic book with the choices affecting which dame is gonna be looking at your dick as ya sleep..lol..but..it looks nice..lol

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Liked it a lot! Great art, like the characters. I hope we have a choice to be a villain or at least to submit to them, and/or to the one teacher (was hoping for Principal Bottoms but...).

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes