VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Hero Journey: The Kindling [Ep. 2 Pt. 1 Bugfix #2] [JDoodle Stories]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
...basically just a comic book with the choices affecting which dame is gonna be looking at your dick as ya sleep..lol..but..it looks nice..lol
Yeah, I don't hate it or anything, but it's not my idea of a game either. There's little interaction or choices to make, and it's a shame too, because I think the game's concept has legs. An MHA paraody sounds like a good idea to me, but it's something I'd want to play, not read.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
really liked this one. good art. hot girls working on a big dick. fun times. doesn't drag, no grind. good time

Reactions: JDseal

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
ok..played..its nice bright stylized renders with big plump booty's big puffy nipple titties..and abs...it was an ok sex romp but i do not really see a long shelf life for this as basically just dream of and peek on one of the dames eventually she shows up in your room and shower fooling around all nakies and such...plus eventually the rest seem to start giving ya bj's also...so there is zero conflict..zero need to actually do anything other than click away and watch the scenes unfold...basically just a comic book with the choices affecting which dame is gonna be looking at your dick as ya sleep..lol..but..it looks nice..lol
So basically its like many of the other visual novels on this site.

Reactions: Kaldapas

nluffy

Dec 12, 2017
very hot not too much content yet but very nice art work and a story line that doesn't fuck you around

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I personally find the lips a lil' too exaggerated, and as mentioned the girl's butt in that one 'shot looks weird. As noted, too much repetition in the description.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Pros
+ Original and good looking art style
+ Mind control (every game is better with little bit mind control)

Cons
- Enormous lips on every character
- Non-original story
- Minimum decision
- Linear story
- Short

If the author learns from the mistakes he makes, future episodes can be really good.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Simultaniously love and hate you. Love you because this game is great, the art style is great and it is very enticing. I hate you because it ends at such a cliffhanger, the moment i am about to get what i want, nope thats the end folks

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
MASTERPIECE! I really feel that this game has potential, just some more little upgrade and it could be one of my favourite!o_O

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes