VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Hero Journey: The Kindling [Ep. 2 Pt. 1 Bugfix #2] [JDoodle Stories]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I'm more into animated game but this is a very impressive piece of art, incredible good art and story, very straight foward but this opens a lot of possibilities (like some little teases at first and then this scenes) I can't hold my excitement for this amazing potential of a game, again, I'm into animated games, if you can please animate the scenes or at least some it would blow my mind (and other thing lol) as soon as I can will be a patreon, this is the best art I seen in some time, by the way, there's some mistakes in the dialogues (like roommate2) but they are almost imperseptibles lol

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys, I don't know if it's appropriate for devs to respond on this forum (from what I saw they usually don't) but I have to thank you for all the comments.
A lot of people pointed out a lot of the mistakes we made, and we agree with you, but we hope to learn from this and avoid them for future episodes.
Also I plan to do my best and animate all h-scenes for the next release, since it's something most of you seem to want.

Again, thank you so much for all the compliments. They made my day :)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys, I don't know if it's appropriate for devs to respond on this forum (from what I saw they usually don't) but I have to thank you for all the comments.
A lot of people pointed out a lot of the mistakes we made, and we agree with you, but we hope to learn from this and avoid them for future episodes.
Also I plan to do my best and animate all h-scenes for the next release, since it's something most of you seem to want.

Again, thank you so much for all the compliments. They made my day :)
By all means, it's great for devs to respond here if you want to. I hope that people's feedback has been useful as the best feedback will hopefully point some things out to you that could improve the player's experience.

Thanks for making this game and best of luck for it in the future! High hopes :)

Reactions: JDseal

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Really an awesome start. Great art and story though it may seem generic (Loving younger roommate,Bitchy older roommate) it can be forgiven cuz of the art and writing, lets see what the dev has in store. And the Main Lady is Principle Bottoms of course:love:Looking forward for Episode 2.

Reactions: JDseal and fanboi

Skoodoodle

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2018
Hey everyone.
We want to thank you all for playing episode 1. We’ve read all the comments, feedback and suggestions you’ve voiced, and they’ve been taken to heart. That’s why for episode 2 we’ve decided to add new features like:
1. Facial expressions – To make the game feel less static.
2. Minor side events with sexual content – These won’t affect the story, but it’ll provide more sexy scenes.
3. Righteous and villainous paths – Basically a ‘good and bad choices’ system that will direct the story. Per request of the game feeling absent of choices.
4. Animated sex scenes –We’ve decided to fulfill the most request feature, animation. For all the scenes.

We'll be making a poll with sexual fetishes you can vote for to get into the upcoming episode! Make sure to make your voice heard and vote for your favourite fetishes in the upcoming days. We hope you’re all just as excited as we are for episode 2.
Cheers!

Make sure to vote at:

Also providing a sneak peek at an animated scene!
Roommate_HJ_Animated.gif

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Any news about the update?
Well, the art for day two/five of the second episode is almost done.

I know it's taking a while to release but we want to present you guys with a lot of content for episode two. So just to give you an idea of how much work we're putting into this, the first two days have almost as much content as the first episode with the small exception every h-scene is animated, also one of the reasons is taking so much time.

Also the poll we did for what you guys might want closed with NTR being the prefered fetish, so that will be implemented!

Cheers!

Feb 19, 2018

I know it's taking a while to release but we want to present you guys with a lot of content for episode two. So just to give you an idea of how much work we're putting into this, the first two days have almost as much content as the first episode with the small exception every h-scene is animated, also one of the reasons is taking so much time.

Also the poll we did for what you guys might want closed with NTR being the prefered fetish, so that will be implemented!

Cheers!
Is it Netori or Netorare?

Reactions: Hermith

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017

Cheers!
You guys better make that NTR shit avoidable if it concerns the MC, honestly can't believe people voted for it as a prefered fetish...

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes