Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A House In The Rift - Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.5.12r2] [OEJ]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1590285368024.png

Overview:
This is a Gallery Unlocker Mod for the in-game Gallery of A House In The Rift by Zanith. This Mod can be used for future versions too.​

Updated: 2021-12-26
Game/Creator: Zanith - -
Modder: OEJ F95
Mod Version: 0.5.12r2
Game Version: 0.5.12r2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Most Important: If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: Zanith

Download
: - - - -

1590285808530.png 1590285877474.png 1590285858436.png

Last edited:

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Azraesha Naomi Lyriel last replay dont work and if i remember that you miss scene like Azraesha dom Caitlin and who know what more but good work

Reactions: Woolfzar and OEJ

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
last ones are not working...
ok will look into it.

Azraesha Naomi Lyriel last replay dont work and if i remember that you miss scene like Azraesha dom Caitlin and who know what more but good work
this is actually only a mod to unlock in game gallery. if there are really many scenes missing then let me know i will add them . :)

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 668344

Overview:
This is a Gallery Unlocker Mod for the in-game Gallery of A House In The Rift by Zanith.​

Updated: 2020-05-24
Modder: OEJ | | F95
Mod Version: 0.4.5
Game Version: 0.4.5

Features:

Installation:

Note: All of my present Mods and Future mods will be completely free. If you like my work and want to show me your support and appreciation, please consider subscribing to my . Thank you very much for checking out my mods. you can request mods at my discord -

If you find any bugs or want to report any missing scenes please tag me in the comments section i will reply to you as early as possible.

Download
: - - -

View attachment 668348 View attachment 668350 View attachment 668349
How to use that mod? And im android user

Reactions: HellSpawn42069

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Waiting for your update to fully enjoy the game again! Thanks in advance, man.
Thank you. din't know the game was updated lol. I updated my mod and made many improvement too.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
for android: you have to ask a person who creates android ports to include the mod before making their port.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-0 4 6r1-pc(compressed)\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.6r1-pc(compressed)\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.6r1-pc/game/scripts/quests/girl_quests/lyriel/main_route/3_getting_on_everyones_nerves/lyriel_3_getting_on_everyones_nerves_cait.rpy.
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'data' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-0 4 6r1-pc(compressed)\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.6r1-pc(compressed)\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.6r1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-0 4 6r1-pc(compressed)\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.6r1-pc(compressed)\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.6r1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-0 4 6r1-pc(compressed)\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.6r1-pc(compressed)\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.6r1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-0 4 6r1-pc(compressed)\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.6r1-pc(compressed)\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.6r1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 770, in load_appropriate_file
if data is None:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'data' referenced before assignment

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Jun 10 11:55:40 2020
Did that happen during gameplay, from the gallery, or at startup? If it happened during gameplay, can you provide a save file that is as close to just before as possible?

I'll be adding a button to the preferences screen to unlock the gallery in my builds. Check later today or tomorrow for the update, I'll mention it in the post.

for android: you have to ask a person who creates android ports to include the mod before making their port.
Would you mind if I integrated your mod into my compressed builds?

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
That's odd. I haven't run into that issue. I see you are using a compressed version, would it be the one I uploaded? Did you run into this issue before applying the mod? Maybe it's an old save issue. Try copying your saves(including persistent) to a different folder and deleting the originals. Make sure you delete the AHouseintheRift folder at: %AppData%\RenPy\
Once you've done that try loading the game without the saves.

If that doesn't work then try downloading a fresh copy because maybe the one you downloaded got corrupted somehow. I know I didn't touch any of the files referenced in that traceback and as far as I know neither does OEJ's mod.

Last edited:

Faxo

May 1, 2017
would it be the one I uploaded?
i downloaded from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-4-6-public-zanith.29627/page-116#post-3551926

Did you run into this issue before applying the mod?
no

Try copying your saves(including persistent) to a different folder and deleting the originals. Make sure you delete the AHouseintheRift folder at: %AppData%\RenPy\
Once you've done that try loading the game without the saves.
after deleting them game is not opening anymore even without the mod. says the .exe is virus :D

If that doesn't work then try downloading a fresh copy because maybe the one you downloaded got corrupted somehow.
yeah the compressed version is corrupted

nevermind sorry for bothering

Last edited:

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
hngg feel free to use any of my mods... :)

Reactions: hngg

msespindola

May 19, 2019
View attachment 668344

Overview:
This is a Gallery Unlocker Mod for the in-game Gallery of A House In The Rift by Zanith. This Mod can be used for future versions too.​

Updated: 2020-06-08
Modder: OEJ | | F95
Mod Version: 0.4.6
Game Version: 0.4.6

Features:

Installation:

Changelog:

Note: All of my present Mods and Future mods will be completely free. If you like my work and want to show me your support and appreciation, please consider subscribing to my . Thank you very much for checking out my mods. you can request mods at my discord -

If you find any bugs or want to report any missing scenes please tag me in the comments section i will reply to you as early as possible.

Download
: - - - -

View attachment 668348 View attachment 668350 View attachment 668349
Does this work with the android version?