• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of A.I.D.A. v0.501.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.04.2024 (better selectable enemies in battles)

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Am i the only one who thinks that scenes w enemies are just a waste of effort which he should instead invest into actual interesting characters, its why i also didn't like paccsu that much
No in-battle scenes would be just boring. Even if by a bit, it moves the game alongside the "game with sex put in it" to "sex game" scale. Also, enemy titty (y)

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
here is my unofficial Android port of A.I.D.A. v0.501.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Yo, this is the first time an update wiped my saves. Wish i had a warning, damn. If id have known i wouldnt have updated. Most of this update has content that im not into anyway.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Yo, this is the first time an update wiped my saves. Wish i had a warning, damn. If id have known i wouldnt have updated. Most of this update has content that im not into anyway.
nothing was wiped, simply move your save files to the new location.

Reactions: ObsidianShard

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
nothing was wiped, simply move your save files to the new location.
Huh. Well thats cool. Could i maybe get the transfer process here instead of having to make an account for a service i dont use? Maybe even in the new version post? I dont use discord.

ReiwaZero

Jun 10, 2022
So. I've played though the game, caught up to the most recent update and can say I definitely enjoyed it. However, I noticed after collecting most of the equipment upgrades available, only the arm slot is left empty. Are there any arm upgrades currently available in the game that I possibly missed or has an arm upgrade not yet been implemented?

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Huh. Well thats cool. Could i maybe get the transfer process here instead of having to make an account for a service i dont use? Maybe even in the new version post? I dont use discord.
well, i make my announcements there once instead of adding them to all my posts here. deal with it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Code:
the66 — 20.02.2024 08:47
News for users with Android 11 and newer:

due to the latest Android "Security Patch" even previously working apps no longer have access to Android/data.
so for new Ren'Py ports assets have to be placed within a folder games in the persistent save location of each app in RenPy/ + app id. screenshots and logs are also to be found there in respective folders.
keep in mind you have to manually clean games if you uninstall an app and don't want to keep asset files.

basically the same goes for new RPG Maker ports.
now you have to grant the permission to write to / manage external storage and save files are placed within a folder save in the persistent save location of each app in RPGMaker/ + app id.

users with Android 10 and older still use the app's intended "ExternalFilesDir" in Android/data.

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
well, i make my announcements there once instead of adding them to all my posts here. deal with it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Code:
the66 — 20.02.2024 08:47
News for users with Android 11 and newer:

due to the latest Android "Security Patch" even previously working apps no longer have access to Android/data.
so for new Ren'Py ports assets have to be placed within a folder games in the persistent save location of each app in RenPy/ + app id. screenshots and logs are also to be found there in respective folders.
keep in mind you have to manually clean games if you uninstall an app and don't want to keep asset files.

basically the same goes for new RPG Maker ports.
now you have to grant the permission to write to / manage external storage and save files are placed within a folder save in the persistent save location of each app in RPGMaker/ + app id.

users with Android 10 and older still use the app's intended "ExternalFilesDir" in Android/data.
Well, you said deal with it then gave the info anyway, so appreciate it. Didnt mean to come off as rude if i did, just stating a fact. I dont use Discord, and likely never will. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. If i could get your input, when i try to find my "android/data" folder it says something along the lines of "due to content restrictions this has to be done on a pc" i have no pc, am i fucked?

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Well, you said deal with it then gave the info anyway, so appreciate it. Didnt mean to come off as rude if i did, just stating a fact. I dont use Discord, and likely never will. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. If i could get your input, when i try to find my "android/data" folder it says something along the lines of "due to content restrictions this has to be done on a pc" i have no pc, am i fucked?
yes, say "well done, Google".

Magus125

Aug 26, 2018
Downloaded the newest update and used both entrances because I didn't want to miss any content, turns out there's an issue where if you do that and then save Dr Jiggleton it blocks both the escape routes and you're trapped.
Anyone know of a way to fix it? if not then I'm gonna have to restart the game for like the third time.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes