Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
I can't seem to find Gloria's photo either. I've looked all throughout Mean City and it's not there
According to my (incomplete) notes I took at some point,
Mean City Market in top left of North Entrance, hidden behind boxes on the right

Hope that helps.

milliteli

Jul 6, 2020
I don't understand where to find Gloria's photo! give me a screenshot of Mean City where exactly I can find her photo.... I spent 2 hours looking for this photo and couldn't find it ....

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, i don't get whats going on with the game, it got, personnally, potential, it was starting well but now it looks like a mess, the log tell you the quest but when you go, nothing is happenning, i dont know where to go and no ennmies does H action anymore, so im bored, can someone explain if i do something wrong?

Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
I don't understand where to find Gloria's photo! give me a screenshot of Mean City where exactly I can find her photo.... I spent 2 hours looking for this photo and couldn't find it ....
...yeah I should've guessed my notes are only clear to me.
Go to Mean City, the north side aka "Mean City - North Entrance". On the upper right side there is a market, the "Big-S Market". The backroom here is where you find the second upgrade for Aida. On the right side of the store, nestled between boxes, is where Gloria's photo is located. Gloria Photo location.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: milliteli

milliteli

Jul 6, 2020
...yeah I should've guessed my notes are only clear to me.
Go to Mean City, the north side aka "Mean City - North Entrance". On the upper right side there is a market, the "Big-S Market". The backroom here is where you find the second upgrade for Aida. On the right side of the store, nestled between boxes, is where Gloria's photo is located. View attachment 3630260
Thank you! Now I've completed all the tasks!
so I can wait for the next update with peace of mind.

Multifan90

Jan 20, 2024
I only just noticed this but, for boobs being a big feature in game, it's weird there's only something like three H scenes around tits so far, one for Aida, one for Roxanne, and one for Valentina, unless I'm missing one. Woulda figured that'd be a bigger thing.

Mysteryous0222

Mar 9, 2022
here is my unofficial Android port of A.I.D.A. v0.532.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hello, I come to ask something, I have downloaded the update of the most current version of the game (I already had the previous ones installed with each new version I updated the one already) but when I started playing this new one after updating it when I play the image seems to go frame by frame frame takes forever (the moving and also the text everything seems to hang and then resume)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hello, I come to ask something, I have downloaded the update of the most current version of the game (I already had the previous ones installed with each new version I updated the one already) but when I started playing this new one after updating it when I play the image seems to go frame by frame frame takes forever (the moving and also the text everything seems to hang and then resume)
i don't experience any issues.
but on older hardware you might want to deactivate "Lighting effects" or "Active Quest Window" in options.

Reactions: Mysteryous0222

notarobot96

Jul 25, 2021
the66 . Yo, love your port, joyplay is too laggy. But i encountered a bug in Buttweave, i cant talk to Amber over the counter.
Leaving the building before talking to her and re-entering triggers the bug. My last save slot was 15 lvl ago.....

Last edited:

notarobot96

Jul 25, 2021
the66 . Yo, love your port, joyplay is too laggy. But i encountered a bug in Buttweave, i cant talk to Amber over the counter.
Leaving the building before talking to her and re-entering triggers the bug. My last save slot was 15 lvl ago.....
Never mind, I'm retarded, i had to click the ground tile, before the counter to start the dialogue

NazrT

Jun 19, 2022
Just throwing where to find the 3 new magazines for v0.532 in here in case if anyone asks (even though with the hints in the change log they are pretty easy to find).

First magazine is inside the Old West Church -> Go to the right door -> Just go up
Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 7.26.35 PM.png

Second magazine is at Southside - Post 169 -> Go inside the only accessible building and it's just there
Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 7.28.30 PM.png

Third magazine is at Town of Cumassbenis -> Just enter the Bar just right of you and again it is just there
Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 7.29.53 PM.png

bigjitter

Mar 13, 2023
image_2024-05-21_225615253.png
I'm stuck here... I try going up to that big door with the yellow (!) but there's no prompt. I go right to the laser and it tells me to find another way. Where am I supposed to go?

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes