Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Anyone got a save that picks up after the last build? I deleted my prior game like a total dingus.

Zigjub

Mar 3, 2021
If I can put a suggestion/request: you should fill the game with a lot of these type of events.
As in, don't need to necessarily make new CGIs or more dialogue for them, even having the same CGIs/animations happening in a lot of different parts of the map (or just at different point in the game) would be a good idea for immersion... I mean, a naked robot with huge assets walking about in an apocalypse would be naturally harassed by a lot of randos, right?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
If I can put a suggestion/request: you should fill the game with a lot of these type of events.
As in, don't need to necessarily make new CGIs or more dialogue for them, even having the same CGIs/animations happening in a lot of different parts of the map (or just at different point in the game) would be a good idea for immersion... I mean, a naked robot with huge assets walking about in an apocalypse would be naturally harassed by a lot of randos, right?
I agree a lot with this. The battle fuck is already a good element for this game, but GOD will it be great to have progressive events like the Nerd event. I dunno, have Aida getting hacked to 300x sensitivity or public stuck in wall scenario. Anything that would make the idea of a robot protagonist being more expanded!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes