wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
Hello, very good, okay, I'll be brief. A friend of mine is a fan of this game and I wonder where the new bosses that he added are located, that is, TECH Destroyer (Boss) and Varheim (Boss) since I wonder because I didn't see them and I don't know much about the truth and After letting me play and they beat the game, I couldn't find them on the entire map, that's why I come here. Does anyone know where they are?
Rooftop of a hotel where you have to choose between combat modules or personality modules.

Reactions: Luanzy

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Is there some way to re-fight bosses?
I missed some lewd animations due to not having fixed 'em via the memory module thing.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Nope, you can unlock the lewd scenes in the memory bank. But you cannot re-fight the boss again.
So because I didn't unlock those scenes mid-fight, but went through said fights... I can't see what lewd animations they might've had. Fuck me, man.

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
Is there some way to re-fight bosses?
I missed some lewd animations due to not having fixed 'em via the memory module thing.
all uniqe boss animations are unlocked when you press the button, if there is none then they use the same animation as some common enemy or does not have one, the robot boss being one of the latter and the tentacle and radioactive bosses being the former.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
all uniqe boss animations are unlocked when you press the button, if there is none then they use the same animation as some common enemy or does not have one, the robot boss being one of the latter and the tentacle and radioactive bosses being the former.
Hrm...? What about the new boss, the one-eyed tentacle monster-woman with a huge cawk?
I believe in-game she was described as an asshole-gaping rape monster or something?
I couldn't find any lewd scenes for 'em... I'd have figured they'd have some unique animations or somesuch.

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
Hrm...? What about the new boss, the one-eyed tentacle monster-woman with a huge cawk?
I believe in-game she was described as an asshole-gaping rape monster or something?
I couldn't find any lewd scenes for 'em... I'd have figured they'd have some unique animations or somesuch.
that one has its own animation, it should be right next to the futa ghoul in the memory bank. if you pressed the button on a previous version you have to press it twice again, one press will "remove" all unlocked animations, the second will reveal them again along with what you did not have.

JasKey1321

Oct 28, 2017
Just wondering if there is anyway to open this door that says "ERROR" to the left of the power terminal in the cloning facility at vault 64. Been feeling like I've missed something in there since you have to confirm whether or not to leave the cloning facility when you go to leave the place after turning it off. Screenshot 2023-10-22 044037.png

Bowjangls

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone know where to get the Lazer helmet, I got it my first playthrough but I can't for the life of me remember where I bought/found it.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
The story and dialogue felt solid but combat seems poorly balanced and there's a few quests that have unfinished quest objective flags, with these 2 issues combining oddly to produce unsatisfying gameplay.

Some quests, most infamously the one for Vault 64 have objectives who light symbols don't change color from grey to green, making players suspect they missed something when they really didn't. This leads to the player spending way too much time in an area, accidentally farming enemies for EXP as they wander trying to find what they missed. This makes the player quickly overpowered as certain enemies give lots of EXP. Then when they get into combat they steamroll enemies every time.

I notice in later areas the developer compensates for this by making enemies immune to status effects that are harmful, but this backfires against gameplay fun as all this makes the player do is swap to weapons that focus on direct damage output instead of negative status effects, hardly reducing the player's effectiveness but making them more bored.

The story feels like a 3/5, the dialogue with NPCS feels like a 3.5/5, but the combat feels like a 2.5/5, AKA the "RPGM/5" rating problem in that combat gameplay in RPGM is famously difficult to make entertaining. Typically RPGM games with satisfying turn-based combat do the bare minimum of rock-paper-scissors style resistances and strengths and make sure you can't access every option all the time, with better appeal the more stringent your repetition ability is.

I did enjoy the world and dialogue very much, and Roxanne was fun to have around although the overpowered player issue lets Aida (main character automata) able to singlehandedly decimate entire teams of 3 enemies even without trying on her first turn. The final couple of battles felt cheap on the basis that once I understood the enemy didn't get affected by status effects I just pelted them with pure damage.

I did enjoy how even the earliest type of weapon stayed relevant in later strategies for a while. I enjoyed Roxanne although at such an early version she has hardly any animation compatibility with enemies. A particular nuisance issue is a lack of animation variety per enemy as they only have 1 animation with each player character at most, making animation repetition a conspicuous issue.

The typical "hall of memories" animation viewing gallery is great as intended, and lets the player cheat-unlock all scenes with a button. This is handy because Roxanne's anal animation enemy was so hard to find I simply couldn't find it.

The To-Dos I would suggest for the game: figure out how to keep combat fun late-game because enemies that drop status effect gameplay just become lame sponges for damage. See if a rock-paper-scissors style system would work for combat. Try to fix those quest objective flags to prevent players from lingering too long and accidentally farming too much EXP. Then figure out the proper curve for EXP gains and enemy strength. I know more animation compatibility is on the way so that's not as high in priority to mention.

That game was fun. A focus on robot, scalie, and anal tickles some of my fancies and the game was humorous as I enjoy them. The core gameplay loop moves along nicely though combat gets super dry. Do not take offense if my ratings seem low, I'm just more strict and I've been told I should be even stricter. 3.5/5 from me is 5/5 to most.

Last edited:

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
I found one of the 3 megazines. It was on the overseer's office on vault 64, if you guys find the other two megazines quote my comment plz

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I found one of the 3 megazines. It was on the overseer's office on vault 64, if you guys find the other two megazines quote my comment plz
One is bottom left of the door requiring a security key during the anal fiend mutant quest

Reactions: kakk
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes