Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
Can't fuck the sexy robot, can't fuck the women(except a futa ghoul, technically), can't use the dick on anything, monsters don't fuck the dick. I'm a few hours in, beat the raider lady, gave things a fair shot. Is there any content for me to use Aida's dick on or have it used? Art is god tier but I was kind of hoping to have more options than to GET fucked.
Yeah, there's a few places where it can be used. Off the top of my head, the sniper raiders (it's been a bit but I'm pretty sure those were the lady ones) and the Mary clones can have it used on them, also the Marys will use it when she attacks you if you have it equipped, and there's a girl in a vault who pretends to be stuck in a door to get fucked. There's probably others I'm forgetting, but yes the number of women/monster girls you can fuck is nowhere near the number of guys/monsters that fuck you.

This just isn't one of those "seduce the NPC and bang" kind of games, so despite multiple lady NPCs being very attractive you can't really bang any of them. Not to mention, in the creator's previous title, Paccsu, there wasn't a futa/shemale option for the player characters to use at all. Their style is more often getting dominated by guys/monsters with the occasional slip into complete sluttery, so the player getting to dom the opponent doesn't present itself very often.

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Ah, thanks. I'm really disappointed. Feels like a huge waste to ignore all the hot girls that were made and not do ANYTHING with them. What a shame because I really love the art and the robot. Feels like such a waste to have the dick and do nothing with it, not even on the bosses.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Ah, thanks. I'm really disappointed. Feels like a huge waste to ignore all the hot girls that were made and not do ANYTHING with them. What a shame because I really love the art and the robot. Feels like such a waste to have the dick and do nothing with it, not even on the bosses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
I'll keep an eye out. I really hope he does something with Aida again but leans more into "seduce the NPC and bang" type of content, even if it's still a "get banged" game. This art is fucking amazing.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I don't see where Zem said this next update is the last one, the main quest being done feels a little like a halfway point. I hope there are some updates that focus on just populating the world with scenes. I agree that the BENIS module is also underused and I hope we see more body mod based stuff like it.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I don't see where Zem said this next update is the last one, the main quest being done feels a little like a halfway point. I hope there are some updates that focus on just populating the world with scenes. I agree that the BENIS module is also underused and I hope we see more body mod based stuff like it.
What's a bummer with the benis module is that you don't exactly know when a boss fight has a cg that involves the benis modules. At least with regular mobs you can do it anytime but with bosses, you could put yourself into a situation where you have to reload your save file to start the boss fight again. I admit, it's not that MUCH of a hassle since this game's difficulty so far is kinda easy compared to Paccsu.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes