Bychipi

Formerly 'chimi50'
May 4, 2023
chimi50 I want to give credit where its due. The UI of game looks very elegant even though its the simple default RenPy UI. Your choice of fonts and color is very nice :love:
And you didn't do too much changes in screens(like some other devs who go overboard) which made my job of making android port and adding features easy :)
Thank you for appreciating my work, friend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: phdusa1

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing this. there is an issue i think the dev should be aware of. men are referred to as her or she and women are referred to as him. so far i have noticed it a couple of times. i am at the part where the mc meets with Monica for the first time and that is where these dialogue errors are happening. not sure if the dev realizes it or not. the translation needs to be improved. otherwise no other issues. Monica is quite attractive and the mc is not the typical skinny loser type that are in alot of other VN's i have played. well, just my initial thoughts..back to the game.

Reactions: asahibito

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Any word on future tags? NTR (Hope Not)? It mentions the Mc is a father, so Incest (if they are not little kids then hope there is incest)? Will the game have a true Harem including harem ending (Hope Yes)? Also, if the Mc's wife is dead/gone then what's the context of the cheating? :unsure:

Any info would be most appreciated.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Any word on future tags? NTR (Hope Not)? It mentions the Mc is a father, so Incest (if they are not little kids then hope there is incest)? Will the game have a true Harem including harem ending (Hope Yes)? Also, if the Mc's wife is dead/gone then what's the context of the cheating? :unsure:

Any info would be most appreciated.
i think the cheating here is Monica cheating on her husband with the mc.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
Yeah this one was kind of weird, not really sure who your targeting with it to be honest, The whole main premise is that you were in love triangle with two women and you all loved each other . You got one pregnant and the other one decided that you should have a normal life and moved away and you have 3 kids and lead a very good life and your kids are just gone to college when your current wife dies. you reconnect with the other love and you are both still in love. You start an affair decent sexy times ensue but her husband finds out... now im thinking ok pretty standard netori game also hints that there will be other girls involved, kira and her friend.... the problem is she decides to say with her husband because she loves him so much and couldn't break his heart but wants to continue the affair.
For me that's the deal breaker, if i play netori games then i steal the women 100% or not at all.
After that have no clue where this game is going or what type of game it will be but I don't think im too interested going forward.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah this one was kind of weird, not really sure who your targeting with it to be honest, The whole main premise is that you were in love triangle with two women and you all loved each other . You got one pregnant and the other one decided that you should have a normal life and moved away and you have 3 kids and lead a very good life and your kids are just gone to college when your current wife dies. you reconnect with the other love and you are both still in love. You start an affair decent sexy times ensue but her husband finds out... now im thinking ok pretty standard netori game also hints that there will be other girls involved, kira and her friend.... the problem is she decides to say with her husband because she loves him so much and couldn't break his heart but wants to continue the affair.
For me that's the deal breaker, if i play netori games then i steal the women 100% or not at all.
After that have no clue where this game is going or what type of game it will be but I don't think im too interested going forward.
Well, that doesn't sound good at all. Her moving on and banging another guy after a history of being with Mc is bad enough and the kind of thing I usually drop a game for. But that *could* be overcome since it was all in the past if she goes back to being devoted to the Mc, but her staying with her husband is borderline NTR, and actual NTR if it gets seen or confirmed that they bang which I can't imagine they aren't if she stays with him. She loves the Mc so much that she cheats with him but loves her husband too much to leave him but will keep fucking the Mc... well, it makes her sound like just a terrible person and not a good love interest at all. Sounds bad all around, not good Natori, not a good base for a vanilla or harem style game, and sounds like the set up for an NTR game to me. I doubt this will appeal to many Netori fans, NTR fans, or harem/vanilla fans so idk who it's for with hearing about that. And without knowing if incest will come in I'd assume with this set up that *if* it did and one of the Mc's daughters shows up (edit: I haven't played it so all the Mc's kids could be guys or something idk if incest is even possible) she'd probably be fucking other folks too before coming home, or might even show up with a bf or gf. Regardless, I'll wait and see what answers might show up to these issues but I'm not holding out hope. Probably won't be for me and harem/vanilla fans like me with this kind of set up.

Whatever the case, best of luck dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Well, that doesn't sound good at all. Her moving on and banging another guy after a history of being with Mc is bad enough and the kind of thing I usually drop a game for. But that *could* be overcome since it was all in the past if she goes back to being devoted to the Mc, but her staying with her husband is borderline NTR, and actual NTR if it gets seen or confirmed that they bang which I can't imagine they aren't if she stays with him. She loves the Mc so much that she cheats with him but loves her husband too much to leave him but will keep fucking the Mc... well, it makes her sound like just a terrible person and not a good love interest at all. Sounds bad all around, not good Natori, not a good base for a vanilla or harem style game, and sounds like the set up for an NTR game to me. I doubt this will appeal to many Netori fans, NTR fans, or harem/vanilla fans so idk who it's for with hearing about that. And without knowing if incest will come in I'd assume with this set up that *if* it did and one of the Mc's daughters shows up she'd probably be fucking other folks too before coming home, or might even show up with a bf or gf. Regardless, I'll wait and see what answers might show up to these issues but I'm not holding out hope. Probably won't be for me and harem/vanilla fans like me with this kind of set up.

Whatever the case, best of luck dev.
I hope that is not the same issue with Monica to other girls.
The Monica problem is tricky that I think Dev intend to make it complicated which I don't like it.
It is rare that a cheating love interest's current partner is nearly good which make Monica a bad wife to other man but a bad girl to MC. I hope the situation of Monica will not last longer and divorce soon.