A lazy dev's intro

Forsteque

Jun 10, 2017
Hi Forsteque here!

I'm not exactly new to this community, have been quiet for quite some time. I finally decided to introduce myself to you people!

I've been playing a lot of games from this site, and I'm impressed by the levels of creativity this community have.

That being said, I also wanted to express my creativity by making my own stuff and have been doing so for at least a month now (I'm lazy, so it might take another month for a release lol). So far, I've already figured the general plot and its branches, including the endings (yes, it will be a VN). For the renders, I'm using Illusion's Koikatsu since I can't draw (and because I'm a weeb). I actually already have made the prologue for the game, but decided to start over with the new skills and knowledge I have gained in the process.

Looking forward to engage with the community in the future!
Cheers!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi Forsteque here!

I'm not exactly new to this community, have been quiet for quite some time. I finally decided to introduce myself to you people!

I've been playing a lot of games from this site, and I'm impressed by the levels of creativity this community have.

That being said, I also wanted to express my creativity by making my own stuff and have been doing so for at least a month now (I'm lazy, so it might take another month for a release lol). So far, I've already figured the general plot and its branches, including the endings (yes, it will be a VN). For the renders, I'm using Illusion's Koikatsu since I can't draw (and because I'm a weeb). I actually already have made the prologue for the game, but decided to start over with the new skills and knowledge I have gained in the process.

Looking forward to engage with the community in the future!
Cheers!
Welcome and good luck with your game!