Fan Art AI 3D-Mixed A Life Worth Living: Exploring Characters through AI

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I’m Darax, known in the Spanish-speaking community for my work translating games from English to Spanish. Today, I’m excited to share with you a new project we’ve been working on.

As some of you may already know, I am now part of FitB Games and participate in the scriptwriting of the Renpy game, A Life Worth Living.. Today, I want to share with you a unique vision of certain characters from A Life Worth Living. With the help of artificial intelligence, I’m going to show you some interesting things about these characters.

In addition, in this thread, I will regularly share images and updates of this project, including some mods to improve the game’s interaction. I hope you like it and that we can have interesting discussions about the characters and the game in general.

Thank you for your support and see you in the game!
A Life Worth Living [FiTB_Games]

Regards, Darax

Image of Mary in the game
1714695055896.png

Real image of Mary recreated with AI
1714695138707.png

;)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I’m Darax, known in the Spanish-speaking community for my work translating games from English to Spanish. Today, I’m excited to share with you a new project we’ve been working on.

As some of you may already know, I am now part of FitB Games and participate in the scriptwriting of the Renpy game, A Life Worth Living.. Today, I want to share with you a unique vision of certain characters from A Life Worth Living. With the help of artificial intelligence, I’m going to show you some interesting things about these characters.

In addition, in this thread, I will regularly share images and updates of this project, including some mods to improve the game’s interaction. I hope you like it and that we can have interesting discussions about the characters and the game in general.

Thank you for your support and see you in the game!
A Life Worth Living [FiTB_Games]

Regards, Darax

Image of Mary in the game
View attachment 3597636

Real image of Mary recreated with AI
View attachment 3597640

;)
The recreation image is much better here. So how does that work to get a recreated ai image?

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
The recreation image is much better here. So how does that work to get a recreated ai image?
There are some images that can be recreated better than others.
Sometimes the AI goes a little crazy and makes creations with some details a little weird, but sometimes it doesn't let me fix them.
Are you interested in recreating a specific image? Tell me which one and I'll try to make it for you!
;)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Stable Diffusion... do you know it?
You need a good computer to work with and some good models to create images and stuff...
;)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
There are some images that can be recreated better than others.
Sometimes the AI goes a little crazy and makes creations with some details a little weird, but sometimes it doesn't let me fix them.
Are you interested in recreating a specific image? Tell me which one and I'll try to make it for you!
;)
Not specifically, I was just surprised by the difference. I'm sure I'll find some images I'd be interested in seeing how much they are changes. At this stage I'm just curious."

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Those are pretty awesome. I've been using Stable Diffusion a fair bit myself, as well as Daz. Been wanting a way to take a Daz render and pop it into stable diffusion to have it touch it up, but it usually changes way too much. These are great though. What's your process, if you don't mind me asking?

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Those are pretty awesome. I've been using Stable Diffusion a fair bit myself, as well as Daz. Been wanting a way to take a Daz render and pop it into stable diffusion to have it touch it up, but it usually changes way too much. These are great though. What's your process, if you don't mind me asking?
There are some very interesting AI programs that can do great things... especially with this type of DAZ images, you just have to know which one to use. Apart from Stable Diffusion, some other new ones have been released that can do wonders when it comes to ENHANCE an image. Search and Create.
Hehehe
;)