Mod Ren'Py A Life Worth Living Mod [V. 01] [CleverUsername123]

Mar 12, 2024
Overview:
A Mod giving the player more choices regarding sharing the wife or not, giving the MC more stamina at the swinger club and a posibillity to see all of MCs lewd scenes without triggering NTR.​

Updated: 2024-04-26
Game/Creator: FiTB_Games -
Modder: CleverUsername123
Mod Version: 0.01
Game Version: Ch. 5 P1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
how do you get the mod to work? I put your file into the Game folder, I've used hundreds of mods before. But nothing seems to be changing the game. I get no choice to pick a path or anything. The NTR is still there. I even turned on the in game WT option in the settings. I am playing the CH5 P1 game version. How do you get on the free pass path (no NTR)
NTR (Cheating) is avoidable if you make the right choices. Swinging is not avoidable.

Reactions: Vortex@
Mar 12, 2024
So... had a first look at the code... Phew, that one is huge, as nearly all vaiables have their own individual labels witho complete scene dialog instead of changing one core dialog in parts. Much to read.

One question tho, as i don't know how to insert a poll (shame on me) - would you like an option to pick your partner at the key party? Unfortunately that'll require new variables, meaning your existing saves would not work...