A little help about squeeze butts

_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
Hello everybody

I'm new here. I'm developing my own game, soon I'll share details with you all.

I would like to know if it is possible to make animations/poses of a figure (G8 or G8.1) squeezing the butt of another with the hand, and that it looks realistic. And without going through when you squeeze harder. Like this:
touch-butt-couple.gif
And this:
giphy.gif

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
For it to look that realistic you will have to sculpt meshes yourself most likely, with zbrush, blender or other moddeling software.

_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
For it to look that realistic you will have to sculpt meshes yourself most likely, with zbrush, blender or other moddeling software.
Ok, thank you so much. It's time to use my google skills. But, do you have a specific tutorial that you could recomend me? If not, no worries. Thank you.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Unfortunately this isn't something I've never looked into myself. Personally find the time it takes to implement is rarely worth the payoff. Only really worth it in very key scenarios.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Unfortunately this isn't something I've never looked into myself. Personally find the time it takes to implement is rarely worth the payoff. Only really worth it in very key scenarios.
If it isn't something you've never looked into does that mean you have looked into it by virtue of a double negative?

_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
If it isn't something you've never looked into does that mean you have looked into it by virtue of a double negative?
I don't know if it's because I'm a non-native English speaker or if it's because I'm a noob, but I didn't get what you two said here in these 2 answers. I'm sorry.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I don't know if it's because I'm a non-native English speaker or if it's because I'm a noob, but I didn't get what you two said here in these 2 answers. I'm sorry.
Don't worry about it. I'm sure someone will come along to help.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Is there any other DAZ artists that could help OP?
He need to add a smoothing modifier (google is his friend) and rely on it for the squeezing. But as it Genesis 8/9 butt don't have enough vertex for a good result. There's a geoshell (available somewhere here if I remember correctly) that can replace the whole butt by something with an incredibly higher resolution for realistic results.
Or he can try with the few "DForce Glutes" assets that exist.

Reactions: _Doux

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Ok, thank you so much. It's time to use my google skills. But, do you have a specific tutorial that you could recomend me? If not, no worries. Thank you.
Just look any guide of zbrush with daz or similar, it is doable if you just want a single image or a couple of frames to look good.

But if you want a full animation like in your examples get ready for a lot of work, you will have to fix and edit meshes to deform with the hand position almost in a frame by frame basis while still making it look natural. It is advanced level animation that is often only done by actual 3D animators.

Reactions: _Doux

_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
He need to add a smoothing modifier (google is his friend) and rely on it for the squeezing. But as it Genesis 8/9 butt don't have enough vertex for a good result. There's a geoshell (available somewhere here if I remember correctly) that can replace the whole butt by something with an incredibly higher resolution for realistic results.
Or he can try with the few "DForce Glutes" assets that exist.
I already use an asset called glutes morph, and others like this, that fits perfectly If you want to make shake movements, but not so good for squeeze. Thank you for you help.