Ren'Py Completed A Long Sweet Journey [Ep.4] [NikitaGames96]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
main_menu.png

Overview:
You play as a male protoganist. This game is a simple sandbox. You need to earn points to open sex scenes.
The game will consist of many episodes. Each ep will have 1 girl. You can read about it in "Ep's info".​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-27
Release Date: 2020-07-13
Developer: NikitaGames96 - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.4
Language: English
Other Games: Rainy Season, SMBTM, Clear Horizon, Life After, Hero Beyond, Hot Summer In The Penthouse, The Mist Of Our Hearts
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Episode 1-3

22.png 10.png 42.png 47.png game_menu.png 71.png 13.png 22.png 21.png 16.png main_menu.png 21.png 20.png 16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Looking forward to this. Ty for the upload.
Please make sure that you mention that this is the second part and give a link to the first part in the post.
Hmm, this game don't have plot from Hot Summer :) There are just 2 girls from Hot Summer:)
Also, HSITP added in "other games" :)
Ps: thanks for kind words:)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another new game damn NikitaGames96 you are a machine :LOL: My only issue with this so far is the text style is a little hard to read apart from that looks good.

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Still no way to play on mac :(

Your early games were great because of that.
I will try. Just i don't make mac versions, because my last games have very much videos and its too hard to upload this. But now i will be make separate parts. I hope i don't forgot to make mac)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Still no way to play on mac :(

Your early games were great because of that.
Also, you can download this ( ). Than you need download one of my games. Than put this game in "renpy sdk" folder. Than go to "renpy sdk", choose "renpy.exe". Than choose "game name". Than "Build Distributions" and choose "mac".
Ps: i will make mac versions for this game.
Pss: also you can write to me what games you need with mac and i make it on this week after i finish new update. Just it take very much time:)

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

soprap2

Dec 2, 2018
Its nice, really nice. Got it's potential. With more girls and sound will be a great game, waiting for a promissing future. Just think it does not need more then 3 scenes for the same sex position

Malam

Nov 30, 2016
Notably, HSITP and TheMistOfOurHearts don't have Mac ports, and neither does the last two parts of Hero Beyond.

Thanks for the tip though, it worked great!

Also, you can download this ( ). Than you need download one of my games. Than put this game in "renpy sdk" folder. Than go to "renpy sdk", choose "renpy.exe". Than choose "game name". Than "Build Distributions" and choose "mac".
Ps: i will make mac versions for this game.
Pss: also you can write to me what games you need with mac and i make it on this week after i finish new update. Just it take very much time:)

Last edited:

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Notably, HSITP and TheMistOfOurHearts don't have Mac ports, and neither does the last two parts of Hero Beyond.

Thanks for the tip though, it worked great!
Mac versions:

The Mist Of Our Hearts:
Hot Summer In The Penthouse:
Hero Beyond 2:
Hero Beyond 3:

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
really need a different section for these type of games. using real pictures is SOOOOOOO limiting.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Where can I find that main menu wallpaper? FULL HD?

It's beautiful.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote