EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95_banner_04.jpg

Overview:
After three years of attending college at Sol City institute in the big city, you’re just one step away from your college degree. Your last obstacle? Your undergraduate thesis. Now it’s up to you to explore the city, meet new people, and complete your biggest academic assignment yet.
Hot babes. Sexy encounters. Wacky hi-jinks. Heartfelt relationships. Experience it all. But only if you’re… a man for all.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-06
Release Date: 2023-12-23
Developer: Venus Waltz - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: Multi Mod* - German Translation*

* This unofficial version/port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks Soucer & paopsst for the links!

pre_01.jpg pre_02.jpg pre_03.jpg pre_04.jpg pre_05.jpg pre_06.jpg pre_07.jpg pre_001.png pre_002.png pre_003.png pre_004.png pre_005.png pre_006.png pre_007.png pre_008.png pre_009.png pre_010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Hey, everybody. I made my own Daz Slideshow for people to play. Because it's only the first episode, there isn't much content. I plan on working on the game though, so I hope to see you back in six months.

For everybody downloading a measly 300MB first release, thanks for checking it out.

shiningsheepdip

Mar 1, 2018
Hey, everybody. I made my own Daz Slideshow for people to play. Because it's only the first episode, there isn't much content. I plan on working on the game though, so I hope to see you back in six months.

For everybody downloading a measly 300MB first release, thanks for checking it out.
"While that doesn't make me an expert, I'm fully committed to attempting to craft a narrative that's forgettable and uninspired ."

???
That sentence could use some tweaking.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Really good so far, it's kind of a shame that it was released right after an update of "Radiant" as AMFA might get a little overlooked. One difficulty is that there doesn't seem to be feedback as to how your decisions are affecting the potential love interests. Hopefully in the future there will be some way of gauging their responses as it would suck to play for a long period of time and then find out you were acting the wrong way to the ladies.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just tried the game for a bit and i like it so far, actually quite enjoyed it... already have 4 save paths lol :giggle:
Some of the "joker choices" are quite funny :KEK: , this game is on my "playing list" now and i'm looking forward to future updates because it really has potential to be a great one when its completed!

Good luck dev!

p.s. This is definitely not a kinetic novel.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So we play as a manwhore, Harem or should we pick one?
you know there is harem tag, right?
I think is pretty much clear.

You know Harem can be just a non canon ending in dating sims, right?
most harem games have harem route whether is canon or not that doesn't matter, so no, we don't have to just pick one, if he will add solo routes for the girls I dunno but so far is implied for us to go for all.

Last edited:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Well this is actually looking really good, I like the story and the girls and the personality thing :)

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes