A message to all Devs

encassion

Sep 25, 2023
First, thank you for making your games and dedicating thousands of hours to enhancing all of our lives. I have a few things that I would love to see (or not see) in future games that are somewhat lacking in games I've played so far. I hope other players will agree with (and add to) the following items and this will lead to more immersive happy endings.

1. Lesbian scenes are usually too minimal and are lacking in diversity.
  • More mother/daughter scenes, why are there so few?
  • Remember, they aren't licking a lollypop, so don't be afraid to have your characters bury their faces in each other.
  • Analingus is such a wonderful but under utilized position too.
  • Watching women go at each other is amazing so it would be nice if there were more lesbian scenes, longer scenes with more than one or two positions.
2. Anal scenes are best when you also have a clear view of the vagina and anal penetration in the same shot.

3. Whiny MC's are very undesirable. If almost every sex scene begins with them questioning or resisting for no reason then it kills interest in the game pretty quickly. My New Deal has amazing graphics, hot sex scenes and a good story. But the MC constantly tries to resist or whines about having to spend time with a girl. That gets distracting.

4. Exaggerated body sizes are silly looking. Large breasts are fine when their body size makes sense. A tiny waist with HH knockers just makes them look like circus freaks. I prefer smaller boobs, but as long as they look natural then bigger is fine too.

5. Dialogue during a sex scene gets very obnoxious when you try to type out every sound or thought the characters are having. Keeping inner monologues to a minimum makes it less annoying to click through.

6. Unnecessary lying is a bane of many movies, shows and games. If your characters have no reason to lie, other than to cause extra drama, then it makes your players feel like they're just wasting their time. For example, if you have a character that is open minded, into fetishes or is always ready to join in sex with multiple people then your MC has zero reason to lie to them about other relationships. The moment lies start compounding, just to prolong drama, that is when I check out.

I greatly appreciate the work you guys put into these games. I can't even begin to understand how you can be so dedicated to game development but I am so damn glad you are. I'm just a casual player so who in the hell am I give you advice? However, if these points can help you make more money off of your releases then I will be very happy. You deserve it.

Oct 9, 2023
  • Remember, they aren't licking a lollypop, so don't be afraid to have your characters bury their faces in each other.
  • Watching women go at each other is amazing so it would be nice if there were more lesbian scenes, longer scenes with more than one or two positions.
It's same for every fetishes, players want to see their favourite fetish more, and especially the way they "define" it in their heads.

3. Whiny MC's are very undesirable. If almost every sex scene begins with them questioning or resisting for no reason then it kills interest in the game pretty quickly. My New Deal has amazing graphics, hot sex scenes and a good story. But the MC constantly tries to resist or whines about having to spend time with a girl. That gets distracting.
"Nooo, I don't want to fuck you step mom!" is indeed bad thing. Generally they are writing these kind of writing for the sake of writing something here, and end up as cringefast.

4. Exaggerated body sizes are silly looking. Large breasts are fine when their body size makes sense. A tiny waist with HH knockers just makes them look like circus freaks. I prefer smaller boobs, but as long as they look natural then bigger is fine too.
Actually this is what I prefer in adult games. But not like a Cockham Superheroes ones, which is look like a rock statue. More like , a lot more soft and jiggly.

5. Dialogue during a sex scene gets very obnoxious when you try to type out every sound or thought the characters are having. Keeping inner monologues to a minimum makes it less annoying to click through.
Same with the third one.

Reactions: Guntag

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
First, thank you for making your games and dedicating thousands of hours to enhancing all of our lives.
[...]
I greatly appreciate the work you guys put into these games. I can't even begin to understand how you can be so dedicated to game development but I am so damn glad you are. I'm just a casual player so who in the hell am I give you advice? However, if these points can help you make more money off of your releases then I will be very happy. You deserve it.
There should be more people like you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: morphnet

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Right, that's it! Time for my hot take that nobody asked for!

Good thread. Reasonable positions on narrative satisfaction and encouraging looks-like-people-who-exist visuals. Nice one.

Reactions: encassion

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
First, thank you for making your games and dedicating thousands of hours to enhancing all of our lives. I have a few things that I would love to see (or not see) in future games that are somewhat lacking in games I've played so far. I hope other players will agree with (and add to) the following items and this will lead to more immersive happy endings.

2. Anal scenes are best when you also have a clear view of the vagina and anal penetration in the same shot.

6. Unnecessary lying is a bane of many movies, shows and games. If your characters have no reason to lie, other than to cause extra drama, then it makes your players feel like they're just wasting their time. For example, if you have a character that is open minded, into fetishes or is always ready to join in sex with multiple people then your MC has zero reason to lie to them about other relationships. The moment lies start compounding, just to prolong drama, that is when I check out.

I know none of this is aimed at me, but it at least makes me feel some validation of my vision as a developer. Especially on point 1!

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
Ok, here's one.

When someone's trying to do something sneaky but they do whatever act it is out there in the open for all to see, it's silly and shatters all immersion in that particular scene playing out.

For example, A girl working at some kind of shop, her boss puts his hand up her skirt and starts fingering her, that's all fine and dandy... then with customers all around he just starts fucking her while she's dealing with a customer. It's so dumb!

Could you imagine walking into Walmart or McDonalds and you're ordering something from someone and their boss just comes up behind them and starts thrusting in and out of their holes in front of you? You might think, "Oh that's weird" at best! At worst you might punch the person doing the fucking in the face, "Fuck you doing while I'm ordering a cheeseburger?" Rude!

Or a Chikan scene where you arn't even trying to hide it, whip your cock out in the middle of the train carriage and have her on her knees sucking your cock. I've been to Japan twice and I didn't have that done to me even once, In fact I didn't see that happen period.

These things ruin immersion and take away from the rest of that story/character arc, I don't know whether it's done due to laziness or lack of imagination. What's hot about Chikan stuff is the sneakiness, a cheeky mutual masturbation on the way to/from work, maybe as a prelude to going with a complete stranger spontaneously straight into train station toilets or if you have some class to a love hotel for a good hard dirty fuck.

Last edited: