VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1649713063661.png

Overview:
After spending a week vacation with a young woman named Petal, you come home at the request of your significant other.
You and your partner, Rose, have been separated for a year, but have decided to try to work things out.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Release Date: 2023-06-23
Developer: Lockheart - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.0.1 Final
Language: English
Prequel: A Petal Among Thorns
Sequel: Over the Moon
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

As this is a Market build there are extra steps required to play it on Mac

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Gallery unlock* - Italian Translation*

*This port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk

Rmez4m.png yQBVzG.png 4hl2JN.png 1+y03b.png jM0O9L.png ofAe8h.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I've decided to release the content I have for A Moment of Bliss. It is literally the complete first Chapter. Nothing is missing, I'm not releasing early. Raldain informed me of this issue as I was uploading the completed build. I'm going to release it because it will take many weeks to update all the renders with the fixed models.
I haven't decided for sure how I'm going to roll these out. I might just do it one scene at a time. Or three scenes per release. I'll keep you guys informed. Every picture of the girls moving forward, though, are going to look a bit different.
It is important to me that you all shower Raldain with praise for finding this issue. This improvement will be a huge step in the right direction. Go onto Discord, @raldain, and thank the shit out of him. Relentlessly.
It's ok. A bit sad. But we will live with that. Hope you will live up to the expectations with the story.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Whoohoo! Finally! :love:

Edit: just finished it.

Wow, that was fantastic!!! Very hot. And a suprising amount of content! This new game is as hot and well writen as Petal was. I was worried that the harem thing may make it unbelievable but I think it may be alright. I do hope not TOO many girls will get introduced. That new co-worker is a stunner though...

Great job! (y)

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Lockheart
What does this mean?
It means that all the way back to my very first game, Avalon, the characters were deformed. I've been working with them the best I can, but they were never supposed to look the way they do. Avalon wasn't supposed to have ginormous eyes, Octavia's eyeballs were supposed to fit inside her head better, and all of my girls have looked noticeably younger than they were supposed to.
This was never 'my style'. It was an error in the program I use to make and pose my characters. It also stylized all the characters making them look less human. I've basically been working with a handicap for the last two and a half years.
================

Considering the audience that has been drawn to your games over all this time, idk if I would call it a handicap. Sometimes bugs and errors can actually turn out to be defining features. Quirks that help set the finished product apart from the rest. Changing the aesthetics at this point may have the opposite effect.

That said, It's not like I know what they should have looked like in the first place. I hope the corrected models turn out to be just as, if not more, eye catching. good luck.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Big fan of your previous work, so pretty excited for this one.

On the topic at hand, they do have big eyes... but i like it, gives them a cute happy face.
My suggestion would be: Keep Petal, Bliss and their mom as they are, "fix" the other women.

This way you can chalk their distinctive look to family trait.

Last edited:

Fitshace

May 22, 2020
Guys, I don't speak the language, so I got lost in the selection below, what should I put in each of them? I want to play with incest.
Guardian
Ward
Cupcake
Roommate
Blister
Sir
Guardian - Dad
Ward - daughter
Cupcake - nickname for Petal, doesn't matter for incest
Roommate - sister
Blister - Nickname for Bliss, doesn't matter for incest
Sir - Daddy

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I really liked a Petal among thorns. I actually liked it more then Avalon so even with the Daz problem I am still happy to play this and see Petal again and finally get to meet Bliss in person. So all I can say is thanks for releasing it anyways :D .

Reactions: KnightOwlSC
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes