• Son

• Uncle/Friend etc...

Results are only viewable after voting.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
After i tryed
İ really liked the Concept, of playing the Mother and then a Question pop in my Head,
maybe there are more Games like that, were you play the Mother, maybe there is one, we dont have here on this Site or flew over our Raidar. So Guys, is there a Game were you Play the Mother and it is in English? What kind of games do you like? or better Question, who do you like to play in the Games we play ;) Vote in the Deadpool about it :) İm really curiuos, so lets talk about it :D Lets have a nice and Fun Chat.

And Thank you, your fluffy Fluffy<3

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My problem with them is they are predictable and they have started to bore me.

Take a married woman, put her in situations where she'll fuck most of the town.

Road Trip (she's a girlfriend not a wife but same scenarios), Anna's Affection, Lida, Elena's Life, Innocent Mother, Lily of the Valley etc...

They all have similar content.

I think female protag turn town whore has become H games MMO clone. Tab target MMO's flooded the market to the point of over saturation and H games got those.

Great for people that love that kind of thing I suppose I just fine them boring personally.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
My problem with them is they are predictable and they have started to bore me.

Take a married woman, put her in situations where she'll fuck most of the town.

Road Trip (she's a girlfriend not a wife but same scenarios), Anna's Affection, Lida, Elena's Life, Innocent Mother, Lily of the Valley etc...

They all have similar content.

I think female protag turn town whore has become H games MMO clone. Tab target MMO's flooded the market to the point of over saturation and H games got those.

Great for people that love that kind of thing I suppose I just fine them boring personally.

Your are right. İ wish there wild be more Sandbox Games like Simgirl/Province, Son of a Bitch Type games with a Mother Father Element. That would be Awesome just like Rubedo :D

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
i have some bad news for you....
Why Brother anschwww.....? Why? Why did you just dont let me wait? Why do you have to destroy my Wish of more..... İm now going to my Corner and i will cry ..... :( Thank you :( buhuhu

Jokes aside, thats very Sad. İ hope someone, will do something like Urban Demons and take the İdea with the Mother Son Survive in City Theme. Lets dont lose Hope :D and thank you for letting me know, i really didnt know.

Reactions: Incest Life

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Too many games from the Sons perspective.

It's nice to see a change now and then and "A Wife and a Mother" impressed me a huge deal, already one of my favorites on here.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Too many games from the Sons perspective.

It's nice to see a change now and then and "A Wife and a Mother" impressed me a huge deal, already one of my favorites on here.
İ hope it will have a good Curve. We will see in later Updates, how the Creator will manage the Story from a Good Wife to a Slut or Broken Wife. İ am Curios how this will develop.