Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Mother's Love - walkthrough/cheat/music Mod v0.13WT [KoGa3]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
A Mothers Love - Mod Banner.jpg

Overview:
This Mod adds a status screen, cheating functions
and a music jukebox feature ("QuickMusic") to the game.
I also tried to continue the former WT Mod from "ShaddyModda"

Feb. 26, 2024:
Updated the Mod for the new game version Part 13

Updated: 2024-02-26
Game/Creator: A Mother's Love /
Modder: KoGa3
Mod Version: v0.13WT
Game Version: Part 13
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod v0.13aWT (~65MB):
with WT hints/cheat/music
-

=================================

Android port of the compressed game ("PLUS" version)
with integrated Mod v0.13aWT (~860MB):
-

=================================

Info:
Unfortunately this game is very "sensitive" when loading old saves.
For me some worked, some not. Sorry about that.
If needed here a save from the start of Part 13
(extract the Zip and put the file into the folder.../game/saves/)

some ingame pics of my Mod:
AML_01.jpg AML_02.jpg AML_03.jpg AML_04.jpg AML_05.jpg AML_06.jpg AML_07.jpg AML_08.jpg AML_09.jpg

Last edited:

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
View attachment 515645

Overview:
This Mod adds music/sound to this game.

My reasons for that:

Updated: 2020-01-13
Game/Creator: A Mother's Love /
Modder: KoGa3
Mod Version: v0.01
Game Version: Part 1-6
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
interesting.

Reactions: sp0nge

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
So this mod at the moment only adds sound to part 1 and 2? When u say sounds for scenes, does it mean moaning sounds during sex as well as general music during conversation?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yes, as you already mentioned, I try to choose the music and the sounds (laughter, moans,...) according to the scenes. Maybe this explains my relatively slow progress so far.
For that reason I have already used 13 music tracks and over 60 sounds for this mod version. And yes, so far this mod only patches part 1 and half of part 2 of the game.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
v0.02 for game part 2 is finished. Currently "only" four parts left...

Reactions: Punto

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
Will you please tell me In mother's love , character of girl friend mom hair style assets.... please suggest the hair style name , for my character making.....

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
v0.02 for game part 2 is finished. Currently "only" four parts left...
Will you please tell me In mother's love , character of girl friend mom hair style assets.... please suggest the hair style name , for my character making.....

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm afraid I can't help you there. I'm just making an audio addon for this game (and sometimes "funny Photoshops" here on F95zone). The right person to contact would be the dev of this game, OrbOrigin (but I think he's not active here). Nevertheless good luck and success for your start in game developing.

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
Have a one problem with daz3d studio application , The Daz 3d application is running smoothly while making characters but when coming to rendering process the Daz application is struck in the middle and displaying the blank screen......i tried to solve the problem but i can't make it's the application is strucking in middle of rendering process and coming to laptop speciation currently iam using Hp Pavilion CC 129TX. And it has integrated Nvidia GeForce 940 MX .. Please help to solve my problem.....

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Unfortunately it has been a little stressful at work lately. I wanted to have part 4 already finished, but I'm not very far along, about 20% of it. If I had to guess, I would say maybe end of next week could work out. Well, and then there are still the parts 5 and 6, in the meantime part 7 of the game could be finished too. Phew...

Last edited:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Where is the download link?
it's not showing up for me.
That usually means they aren't done updating the mod hence the "On hold" status. You'l see that a lot of modders take down previous link due to incompatibility issues while they work to upgrade to newest game version.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I have reworked my mod for the new game part 1 and added a download link (I have deleted it in the meantime as mentioned from kxjoh32.

For the other game parts: I have now to wait when the dev releases the new, fully text corrected versions.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just wanted to express appreciation for your continued effort. Makes chugging through some of the dialogue much more tolerable. Thanks again. Regards.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does this mod is working if load the game only and continue with a new episode?
I hope I got you right. So here's the thing about my mod: it currently adds sound and music ONLY for the first chapter/part. When you start the new chapter selection, the music from the main screen is preserved, but otherwise there is no sound (unless you select chapter 1 - but that's like starting a new game).

As I already mentioned at the beginning, with the newest game update (Part 1-7) all older chapters were also massively revised by the developer of the game. Furthermore it was also announced that his new proofreader checks all chapters again - so far he has done the first one, the rest follows.

But since my mod uses exactly the same text files, I have to wait for these corrections now - otherwise my additions would become outdated again (by the way, I was about in the middle of chapter 4 before this update arrived...).

Hope I could help you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote