jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Anyway, I'm in the non-NTR route and not because I wanted, but I managed to be on that due to choosing the right answers or something.
You get the non-NTR route if you are attentive to Chloe and don't avoid her. I only avoided her once in the entire game, where she goes to the library, but have otherwise gone out with her, done things with her, etc. This in turn has her being faithful towards the mc.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
After having seen the last screenshots on WIP, I think Chloe doesn't catch her mother with MC in flagrante, but to another couple. What happens is that at the beginning she imagines them doing it; as when Nicole imagines that she is sleeping with MC after her passionate fuck in her bed, terrified of the repercussions that would be if MC had fallen asleep next to her, until she finds that who is sleeping next to her is her husband John.

However, there could also be the possibility that Chloe caught them in flagrante but some magical action by Marilyn made her forget those moments or imagine them that they are another couple.

PS: Could someone recover the screenshots whose URLs have been lost of the first preview Earth-Child of Part 5?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
However, there could also be the possibility that Chloe caught them in flagrante but some magical action by Marilyn made her forget those moments or imagine them that they are another couple.
Yeah, probably another couple, Nicole is smiling in the previews while wearing the same dress she had in the party. She would be worried otherwise. It also seems like we will get a date with sexy nurse, so we can probably stick it to Beeman.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
God I hate Beeman so much. Everything from this shitty character is so awful that boils my blood anything that resembles him.
Chloe's enjoying Beemans dick while complaining about the MC? Even a slut is more coherent than that.
:LOL: Don't hold back it still baffles me how he managed to get Abi and I think the whole Chloe and Beeman stuff was down to a bit of bad writing not that I went there so it doesn't bother me so much.

Could someone recover the screenshots whose URLs have been lost of the first preview Earth-Child of Part 5?
I've looked around but looks like someone will need to re-upload them maybe Lukasz1 still has the first preview pics?

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

snof

Sep 22, 2017
which command show relationships ?

edit: not need . i figured out

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Here are few screenshots/WIP of the developments modding from Part 5.

Q: When Will Part 5 Be Release?
A:
We do not have a solid date yet or any guess when it'll be. As for now, please give us time and your patience. Thank You :)
Thank you very much for fixing it, Lukasz1.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It's looking more like it some random couple perhaps? or Willem Dafoe moves at lightning speed :LOL:
that's my thought, because the first set of wip pics we saw had her smiling with mc and we even saw mc and mother smiling together in what looks like the dance, which doesn't feel like something that would happen if they just got caught by Chloe.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone have any idea of what's going to happen now that Chloe found her boyfriend fucking her mom?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I've just recently started playing this, really like it. Question? Does Nicole eventually start being OK with you calling her Nicole instead of Mrs whatever if you keep calling her Nicole?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes