Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Great game. Very long for a 0.1. Lots of choices. Hits on my fetishes for corruption and blackmail and cheating all at once and fucking your girlfriend's mom is a great fantasy. You also cuck the father. Good looking renders, I like how you can manipulate both the mom and daughter so you can still keep seeing them both even though that goes against the deal. I hope this game makes a lot of money it's fantastic. Also the psychic powers thing seems out of nowhere but it worked and was good too.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
not finished the version yet...but if a mother tries to bribe her daughter's partner i would be disgusted so much to not wanting even see her around, literally she married her husban(and so she can be happy with someone who loves) but her daughter can't, okay it only late highschool so it's kinda early for saying that MC and Chloe are meant for each other, but they love each other, she should proposed just a "time-out or let's focus on study until the end of the year" on their relationship and she'll be looked more mature, more reasonable and rational and earn my MC(in this case, us who play as MC)'s respect, and what could have happened during this "pause to the relationship" will define the end or the continuation of the relationship...try to end a relationship in that way is the worse way, the most disgusting, unrespectful(to your own daughter), and seriosly i'm freaking out imagining myself in real life in this situation and the first thing i would do is going to my partner and saying what their mother wants from me and trying to find a solution for both of us(bc for now the mother don't want us as partner of her daughter but i don't know if she had idea to replace us with someone else, at that point the whole thing will be even more disgusting and disrespectful to the daughter and herself)

btw, my mc is loved by the father of Chloe...I showed that MC is not stupid with the civil war thing, being respectful and trying to approve his way to think(a broken oven is just a piece of junk, but if it can be repaired, i'll save it, and if the repairation doesn't work, it's time to replace it) so literally in my game, the mother shouldn't have reason to hate me(but the oven thing) literally to me it's like that she saying "broke up with my daughter bc you hate our oven, and i'm so in love with my oven that i'll jeopardize my daughter's relationship until she find a man capable to be respectful to our oven"

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Just played it again and did different choices and was able to cam with the other girl and get sexual with her when I didn't get that last time. So choices really matter. Very good.

Reactions: Serze92

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
game ended...still dislike the mother...and the fact that MC literally slowly corrupt himself even if you refuse every idea of payment that Nicole give you, just bc, seriosly i can't find a reason why my MC, deeply in love with Chloe, trying his best to being a good boyfriend to that family-dinner, will be able to be an unfaithful(and a bit sarcastic) jerk. The only reason is "Otherwise this game should be a dating simulator with a romantic nice MC" also knows as "the plot needs a MC who can actually betray his beloved one with less remorse possible"

but the rest of the game(other than the reason why Nicole hate MC, but i already said enough before about this matter) is kinda good ^_^

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
A Mother's Love [Part 1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (52 MB): - - -
MAC (36 MB): - - -

@UncleVT pls? Thank you
1GB to 52 MB ?! what kind of sorcery is this?:eek:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Hot damn now I want more good content for a first release I assume (please correct me if I am wrong) great game man keep up the work and hope to see more updates from to this game ;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
G/F's hot mom seduction. Yes please, thank you, and may I have another.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah looks good so far, but sorry to say I will have to wait for a walktrough, too many choices for me and not enough time to play it a few times :( But for a first Release *thumbs up* Great Job

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
look good,but i will play when the game already finished and it have a harem ending:coffee:

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
A Mother's Love [Part 1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (52 MB): - - -
MAC (36 MB): - - -

@UncleVT pls? Thank you
this compressed version is the finished part 1 ???

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes