jhb

Apr 14, 2017
After playing this game again for no telling how long it dong on me. When you find Nicole in the tub is it that she is trying Suicide? At this point in time it is hard to say and is it because Nicole found out that John was cheating on her and it blacks out at that point or is it because when you take her out to dinner and Joshua and his girlfriend shows up that she could be afraid that "you" will find out her past. I just hope the next update is long and will explain in details and that "you" or Nicole will come out and said I Love You and they stay together. The story is me all around from my past.:love::coffee:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
After playing this game again for no telling how long it dong on me. When you find Nicole in the tub is it that she is trying Suicide? At this point in time it is hard to say and is it because Nicole found out that John was cheating on her and it blacks out at that point or is it because when you take her out to dinner and Joshua and his girlfriend shows up that she could be afraid that "you" will find out her past. I just hope the next update is long and will explain in details and that "you" or Nicole will come out and said I Love You and they stay together. The story is me all around from my past.:love::coffee:
She already found out about John and his infidelity when she came home from her run, while she didn't catch them in the act, she's not stupid either. The secretary came from their bedroom, looking like she and John were either about to fuck or just got done fucking and she looked guilty as hell, Nichole put two and two together right there, that's why she agreed to go on that dinner date with you in the first place :p
And as for the bath tub scene, I think she's either sick somehow, or she was suffering from dehydration, it was a very hot day after all and Nichole and MC did do a lot of wild fucking and probably forgot to drink any water and so on :p

Reactions: smokebox

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
She already found out about John and his infidelity when she came home from her run, while she didn't catch them in the act, she's not stupid either. The secretary came from their bedroom, looking like she and John were either about to fuck or just got done fucking and she looked guilty as hell, Nichole put two and two together right there, that's why she agreed to go on that dinner date with you in the first place :p
And as for the bath tub scene, I think she's either sick somehow, or she was suffering from dehydration, it was a very hot day after all and Nichole and MC did do a lot of wild fucking and probably forgot to drink any water and so on :p
True to a point. When Nicole came home and seen John's secretary there and she would not come out from behind the corner she knew something was up but that is when it goes blank. Nicole really did not know what to do really by my point of view and yes she wanted to get back at John for what he done but they were eating at night and having a good time until Joshua and his girlfriend showed up causing trouble Nicole really did not know what to do but the story rolled on until after their night of fun. When "you" woke up and Nicole wasn't there in the room and was found in the tub passed out many would say she could have OD. No telling what really did happen. I have seen this before in real life but time will tell and i just CANNOT wait until it is updated to find out. I just wished for one that any game would not have a blank screen when something about to happen like it did but still i love the game and i play it three to four times a day differently to see if i can find something i had missed.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I'm very pleased to hear about the update. I want to really find out what happen to Nicole and hear her and "Player" say I
:love: You. If the story happens to go that way. If Nicole so happens, tries to break John up with the girl and wants him back then i'm going to stop playing this game for good because of one thing. I will let all players think as to why on this one since this game is 99.99 percent true during my life.
:coffee:

Reactions: Alteni

Righteous

Oct 13, 2017
Just binged the game and wish it was one of those games that are complete but then again, having future updates coming in sounds just as sweet! I can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
OrbOrigin usually posts (in a week before publishing a new part of the game) a post for his patrons in his Patreon account, showing some spicy images of the new update. However, this time he has not. At least, until now. It's a bit strange, do not you think?

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
A Mother's Love - Part Four... Coming Soon!
Hey, everyone! The wait is nearly over!
We're excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming in soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the release!

The update is set to be release on June Fifth [5th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on May Twenty Ninth[29th].

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
A Mother's Love - Part Four... Coming Soon!
Hey, everyone! The wait is nearly over!
We're excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming in soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the release!

The update is set to be release on June Fifth [5th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on May Twenty Ninth[29th].
Those jeans are too damn skinny. Just sayin'.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Purposefully left out of screenshots. Generates more hype that way I guess.
Very true, but I think she will not be in serious danger in view of the facial gesture of John (although we know that he is a great liar; because it is one thing to be unfaithful and to hide it from your couple, and another thing is to go so far as to pretend to be impotent because he's so disgusted/tired with her that he can't get excited with her) and the gesture of the MC with Chloe in the dining room of her house.

Reactions: dante7598

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I maybe wrong but with the pic's it seems Nicole will go back to John. If it does then it kill's the game for me. I just have to see really what happens but it sure was a great game and still will be. Now June 6th it will be posted when i will be out of town, darn.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I maybe wrong but with the pic's it seems Nicole will go back to John. If it does then it kill's the game for me. I just have to see really what happens but it sure was a great game and still will be. Now June 6th it will be posted when i will be out of town, darn.
Did you really expected that she would leave him so soon?, she not even confronted him yet, it will take time, but that doesn't mean she won't fool around with the mc.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
Did you really expected that she would leave him so soon?, she not even confronted him yet, it will take time, but that doesn't mean she won't fool around with the mc.
That really depends. Where Nicole came into the home and seen John's secretary behind the corner and did not want to when Nicole ask her to come there instead but wouldn't then it blanks out from the house to the MC home no one can really tell anything. I know this is only a game but you have to take one just like this one here so it doesn't show Nicole going to John or John walking out to Nicole to tell her what was going on and if so then that could change any persons mind as to what will happen between the two. As it seems John was the first to say cheat and not wanting Nicole to find out about the ordeal that was going on in the first place. When i was young and say married 30 years and my wife walked in and seen the same thing i know for a fact that i would have been kicked out and the next time i seen her would be in court facing a divorce right off the bat and not given a second chance. I have seen this happen in real life and went through this like in the game before and lucky me i wasn't married to the girl or the other one as well. I'm taking a game like this and placing it like it is real to make it a more home feeling game in life and after serving over 3,500 divorce papers in real life over 3/4's were about cheating but the outcome on some never made it to court and it was just about like Nicole was at the end where a person never made it.

killer_Dragon

May 2, 2018
View attachment 238193

Overview:
Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-18
Release Date: 2019-04-16
Developer: OrbOrigin -
Other Games: , , , , ,
Censored: No
Version: Part 1-2&3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
PC(PLUS): - - -
Mac:
- -
Others: COMPRESSED -
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Patches: UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
Extras: - Walkthrough
Thanks @pindosxxxl for the plus ver.

View attachment 285117 View attachment 285118 View attachment 285120 View attachment 285119 View attachment 285128 View attachment 285122 View attachment 285129 View attachment 285130
View attachment 238150 View attachment 238151 View attachment 238152 View attachment 238153 View attachment 238154 View attachment 238155 View attachment 238156 View attachment 238157
When will the new chapter will be release

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes