J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
When will the new chapter will be release
A few posts above of your post:
A Mother's Love - Part Four... Coming Soon!
Hey, everyone! The wait is nearly over!
We're excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming in soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the release!

The update is set to be release on June Fifth [5th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on May Twenty Ninth[29th].

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I hope, there will be many scenes with Nicole
I also. However, what I hope above all is that there are different routes, because (in my opinion) a good visual novel should be like a kind of family tree, where a main branch bifurcates into two or more small branches, in which we see different scenarios and dialogues, and so on. And if there are different routes with more varied content of Nicole, much better.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The guy with the redshirt looks someone the dad hired to spy on the mc break off relationship with the daughter ? is he the new beaman ?

I maybe wrong but with the pic's it seems Nicole will go back to John. If it does then it kill's the game for me. I just have to see really what happens but it sure was a great game and still will be. Now June 6th it will be posted when i will be out of town, darn.
Can you explain what picture you mean i only see a guy the father the daughter, but where do you see where nicole goes back to john ?? i cant make that from the pictures alone..

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
A Mother's Love - Part Four... Coming Soon!
Hey, everyone! The wait is nearly over!
We're excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming in soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the release!

The update is set to be release on June Fifth [5th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on May Twenty Ninth[29th].
I hope there would be more NTR scene!, Can't wait!.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Yeah, man can't wait to play again!

I really wonder if we can only choose one in the end. Cause while I said I don't care about Chloe before it was because the NTR is light enough for me, but I don't like her dialogue in the route, seems like she was faking it with MC from the beginning and was always ready to cheat on him. While in the love route, she so cute and sweet like she was supposed to. I don't want to hurt her and/or Nicole.

Can you explain what picture you mean i only see a guy the father the daughter, but where do you see where nicole goes back to john ?? i cant make that from the pictures alone..
But if she really goes back to John that means we can commit to Chloe early then, which means the story will end soon... nooo...

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
That.... would be so fucked up. No ty plz LOL
First off all that is lame as fuck and impossible as every intercourse that they have done was with a condom her and beeman have been done raw, MC has seen and knows she has cheated/slept with Bman, And I have pointed this out before, MC is not stupid nor an idiot, he may be following his dick when it comes to nicole but he is not stupid and knows what he is doing and wants from her, Marylin is also not stupid they are both smart individuals, So if MC and Chloe broke up and all of a sudden she comes back and he bangs her Raw and he just goes with it not only does this mean she is again breaking character, the MC is also then again breaking character and her being so close to marylin's house Marylin WILL sense that chloe is having nefarious thoughts and trying to fuck over MC

EDIT: This was meant for the person who you was replying to but it took your quotes instead my bad, This is my reply to the guy saying her getting knocked and come running to MC and trying to trick him in a way.

Yeah, man can't wait to play again!

I really wonder if we can only choose one in the end. Cause while I said I don't care about Chloe before it was because the NTR is light enough for me, but I don't like her dialogue in the route, seems like she was faking it with MC from the beginning and was always ready to cheat on him. While in the love route, she so cute and sweet like she was supposed to. I don't want to hurt her and/or Nicole.
I feel you on this, However as someone said before not so long ago, Chloe is a victim of writing, very bad writing.Some people here think that just because the game is called “A Mothers Love” or that from the get go you are after Nicole that this game is 100% all about Nicole and that Chloe's faults are done on purpose. Unless the Developer/writer or whatever actually legit 100% confirms it to be so then that is just simply put utterly FALSE period. I have said this before I neither care for NTR or am against it, I however am very much against NTR being there just for the sake of being there and badly or terribly done. Also just because someone or a group doesn't like or give 2 flying fucks about a certain character or characters doesn’t automatically mean they should be left as is no one else should care for it either because there ARE people that DO like those characters or find em important or likable enough and I find it disrespectful that people think " oh she has no dept or I don't care about her so you should not either attitude " not saying you are one of em just pointing out there are quite a few of em hanging around here. I like Nicole I adore her I like Marylin too, However I do like Chloe in a way, My gripe with her is on the NTR route because of how much OUT OF CHARACTER EVERYONE is not just Chloe but EVERYONE that includes the MC, again I have said it before the MC is not an idiot neither is Marylin, the amount of dirt they could have had on Bman and Chloe from those 2 times was more then enough to ruin the life of that teacher so they could have wrapped him around his finger but apparently suddenly he becomes an idiot and never thought of this yet he knows perfectly well on how he could blackmail Nicole? For someone who knows blackmail and suddenly doesn't know how to blackmail or use a situation to his advantage, ESPECIALLY against someone he hates their guts off the last thing he would do after that guy taking Chloe from him is letting him have a free pass and calling it a day, It’s full blown out of character for the MC to do that, another fact when someone tries to pick on Nicole he outright defends her or helps her out yet when its Chloe he suddenly has a loss of words? Very much out of character, the fact that Chloe can't handle a normal dick size so to speak for being a little rough but handles one twice as big and RAW like it's nothing and even enjoys it without so much of a wince of pain? Yeah completely out of character, You bust her lying to you and you get humiliated in the arcade with everyone around yet she comes the next day and criticizes you while she knows DAMN well she was CAUGHT in a lie and not only that but tells you how YOU humiliate her yet SHE was caught dead ass in a lie and you were the one being humiliated and disrespected at its fullest by both HER and the teach and you as the MC just being there mouth shut and acting like you don't know what to say or no idea how to handle the situation? Are you seriously fucking kidding me? That is beyond out of character for the MC, then IF you tell her you know everything she walks away and you let her and you suddenly don't know how to put her in place but yet you always put everyone else in place? And yet you want to try and tell me that this is NOT out of character? Who the fuck we trying to fool here? The Chloe issue is clearly purely 100% BAD WRITING, You know what makes a good NTR? Keeping people in character and not only that but making it actually feel like you actually done fuck up and that you have lost someone that actually has some good writing done to em, this gives it a sense of loss which makes the NTR scenes more worth it as it actually feels that the MC fucked up so bad he now finds out his actions had consequences, let me be clear ignoring your GF twice and fucking her a bit rough and both being stressed out because of exams and shit does not in anyway warrant it being as worthy neglect to end up taking a dick twice the size and instant raw with a full on creampie and riding it like a champ and acting like it’s the best thing ever. You broke character and you broke immersion, Had this happened over a longer period of time and also after exams and shit was done and such then by all means her cheating I would understand in a way but even then going straight raw and riding a dick that pretty much goes up all the way to her lungs IS OUT OF CHARACTER and totally unjustified, this is what makes Chloe unlikable to most as it breaks character and she has no real depth and the NTR has actually zero effort on doing so as it is in place just for the sake of having some NTR.

It's NOT about there being NTR it is NOT about Chloe being "shallow" it is not about the game being " all about nicole " it is about the NTR being poorly done and BADLY WRITTEN and how OUT of character these people are. they are ALL different with a few exceptions. This is not a purposefully done situation this is purely a half ass attempt and bad writing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL,DR : If you don't plan on to invest in NTR and keep characters in CHARACTER then why even fucking bother with it at all ?

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
TL,DR : If you don't plan on to invest in NTR and keep characters in CHARACTER then why even fucking bother with it at all ?
Yeah, the writing in the ntr route didn't make sense especially the one in the mc's room where he got blasted by Chloe like everything was his fault, then suddenly the mc accepted it and start saying sorry, I mean what the hell lol

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
OrbOrigin's Latest Patreon Post!!

Screenshot - A Mother's Love (Part 4)
Here are rendered screenshots from the game!
A Mother's Love Part Four will be release on June Fifth [5th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on May Twenty Ninth[29th].

New To A Mother's Love? Read Below For The Story's Synopsis!

Synopsis-

Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Thanks a lot, dante7598. Please, could someone post here the spicy images of the last OrbOrigin's post in his Patreon account (only available for his patrons)?

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Those jeans are too damn skinny. Just sayin'.
Have you never been to Zara ? That's whats everyone wear this days. Boot cut, straight cut, relaxed etc makes you look like a slob and makes your lower body look like a pear.. Slim and Skinny are where its at and girls love it especially if you work out..

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Have you never been to Zara ? That's whats everyone wear this days. Boot cut, straight cut, relaxed etc makes you look like a slob and makes your lower body look like a pear.. Slim and Skinny are where its at and girls love it especially if you work out..
Nah, Women don't love their men wearing pants tighter than they do. The shit is getting out of hand. Just like men painting their fingernails.

Last edited:

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Any chance we are getting the new version tommorow? I follow this awesome game but have no idea if we have a hero which we do not deserve, but need.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes