Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Any chance we are getting the new version tommorow? I follow this awesome game but have no idea if we have a hero which we do not deserve, but need.
There is always that chance and if not just a few more days to wait, What I can tell you though is that end of this month is that in between now and 6th of June there were some sweet supposedly great games going to get some releases...allegedly.. so here is to hoping for no delay's on any or most of em and this one being a bonus. Def gonna love me some of this, while also hating some aspects of it depending on the route. But the route he has actually put in work for def is going to make my day, also we can finally see what the deal was about on that cliffhanger, that is what got me going rn.

Reactions: TastySnickers
D

Deleted member 802253

Any chance we are getting the new version tommorow? I follow this awesome game but have no idea if we have a hero which we do not deserve, but need.
update will always be given at F95 to those who ask for it

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, the writing in the ntr route didn't make sense especially the one in the mc's room where he got blasted by Chloe like everything was his fault, then suddenly the mc accepted it and start saying sorry, I mean what the hell lol
where i agree to a point especialy the MC's reaction.
The part where she makes out its mainly MC's fault and he has no right to object is to some exstent acurate there are some
people out there that are never at fault ever its always either other people, animal, goverments or the world thats at fault never them.
but in this case I had a simular experiance years ago an old girlfriend cheated on me and I practically caught them at it.
I had just poped by to warn her I would be late comeing by that night and I was in far to much of a rush to cause a seen there and then.
However when I confronted her later that night at her place she explained it was a freinds with benifits type of thing and then said she couldn't promise the next time he visited she wouldn't fuck him again.
At which point I said bye bye have fun and wished her good luck finding some mug willing to tollerate it because I certainly fucking wouldn't. At which point she when't totally ballistic i got called every name under the sun including being called a selfish twat and as I walked out her flat i had to dodge every ornament she could get her hands on.
so although while not totaly the same it do's make that scene with Chloe and the MC you mention for me atleat partly believable even if the rest of the NTR path is hard to believe.
what I just told you was a true story by the way and apart from that this is an awesome game just sayin.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude that sucks and good on you to have walked out on that, I had somewhat a similar experience sort of, While I did not catch them in the middle of it I did catch em in the afterglow so to speak I legit said something along the line of " huh :unsure:, so after all my suspicions and asking about it and you outright denying it it just seems it is true.No need for sneaking anymore congrats you may officially be together " and walked the fuck out (more to the story before that and all but I legit wasn't even pissed at this point ). Of course later on she shows up unannounced wanting to talk and try to make all the excuses and what not and even saying that I was wrong before and that nothing happened and this was the first time and just happened at a moment of weakness or whatever and I was like yeah I don't care we are done have fun with that person as I have no interest on continuing and neither do I plan to be some naive idiot, you got busted period we done. I also got called a bunch of shit and gone back inside my house ( I agreed to talk but outside on a playground legit 2 min walk from where I used to live back then ) so thankfully I did not have to duck and dodge much.

But even then with the experience and the way things played for the game it is not believable and Ill explain why.

PSS: Yes I know I write long as scripts/bible verses but I like to be very detailed in explanations for better understanding and etc. So I apologize, but this way you have context and also how and why I came to certain conclusions and assumptions.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2018
Oh I see it's the hair that makes her look older more milf like. All these hairstyles why don't more devs use different hair assets?
Can bring back the disco or make a Scarface game with cocaine lol.
Would love to see 80s-era Michelle Pfeiffer in a game, though Batman Returns Catwoman Michelle Pfeiffer was also pretty good. It's those eyes.

But seriously though, hairstyles make a big difference in aging/youth-ing(?) the model assets. Wish more devs would leverage that.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

introvtx

May 6, 2017
PSS: Yes I know I write long as scripts/bible verses but I like to be very detailed in explanations for better understanding and etc. So I apologize, but this way you have context and also how and why I came to certain conclusions and assumptions.
So in the end, the writing in ntr route is bad. that's it lol.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
So in the end, the writing in ntr route is bad. that's it lol.
Pretty much yeah, but I seen a few people writing about the NTR being out of character and it being forced or wrong and while I understand where they come from a lot of NTR dickriders just instantly instead of asking for an explanation as to why or how instantly go "eEts AvoIdAbul!!! Dun LeeK eEt Dun pLaY eet", but for people like me who do not care for it but have nothing against it and just play it to try all routes and check out things ( which with this game is useful doing btw as it fills gaps on certain questions arising on how the mother always knows where you are for example ) I would like the NTR to be redone because it indeed sucks and is super terrible and done just for the sake of having been done and indeed Chloe's interactions there are very forced and overly out of character for her same with the other chars, but Chloe just takes the cake.The biggest gripe I also have is with people going " don't care about Chloe, Nicole Bae Waifu woohoo, Chloe just souless puppet yada yada. " I also like Nicole she fucking amazing, but I want people to also understand that the reason Chloe can be coming off as so shallow is because again she is a victim of writing. And when you go NTR route and she strays so heavy off character then she becomes nothing but an extra no one cares about and for someone who is still in a way heavily part of the game who will be showing her face pretty much quite often and still has an impact on the MC in a way, this means that the writing is not doing her justice period. And this needs to be addressed.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Or just don't let it happen..... Anyways can't wait for this update!
or..just put more effort and make it make sense. if you are planning on doing something but not putting in the effort or your heart in to it or even caring to much for it then I can just use the same logic you just did which is !why implement it at all! ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
or..just put more effort and make it make sense. if you are planning on doing something but not putting in the effort or your heart in to it or even caring to much for it then I can just use the same logic you just did which is !why implement it at all! ?
You'll have to ask the dev that one, and you have basically just said it all right there it makes no sense that's why I've avoided the beeman route

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
You'll have to ask the dev that one, and you have basically just said it all right there it makes no sense that's why I've avoided the beeman route
Trust me, I did. I legit give criticism about it and like here have suggested a rework after this update before things become more complex and also exactly for the reason of it not making sense much people avoid it but for people who do both routes and there even people who actually like NTR having to complain about it, the best course of action is to give the constructive criticism and also an explanation as to how or what or why something about it sucks or is wrong or makes no sense, If no one tells or expresses these things then how will the dev ever improve or work on it? in the end all that does is give them the idea that what they are doing is perfectly fine and do not even try or strive to improve. So saying nothing also does no justice for the game.I respect that people avoid it or don't want it or even hate it. This applies to all trades in life, If you do something and no one gives you legit criticism and/or tips or input then however will you know how or what to improve to better yourself?

Also I would like to point out since words and writings can be taken out of context a lot, I would like to point out that I am not attacking you are anyone or even the Dev of the game and neither do I mean to come off as aggressive. I have also given plenty of props on the things the Dev does do well and that I like. So it is not all negative and if it was I would not even be here wasting my time writing essays :p

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Trust me, I did. I legit give criticism about it and like here have suggested a rework after this update before things become more complex and also exactly for the reason of it not making sense much people avoid it but for people who do both routes and there even people who actually like NTR having to complain about it, the best course of action is to give the constructive criticism and also an explanation as to how or what or why something about it sucks or is wrong or makes no sense, If no one tells or expresses these things then how will the dev ever improve or work on it? in the end all that does is give them the idea that what they are doing is perfectly fine and do not even try or strive to improve. So saying nothing also does no justice for the game.I respect that people avoid it or don't want it or even hate it. This applies to all trades in life, If you do something and no one gives you legit criticism and/or tips or input then however will you know how or what to improve to better yourself?

Also I would like to point out since words and writings can be taken out of context a lot, I would like to point out that I am not attacking you are anyone or even the Dev of the game and neither do I mean to come off as aggressive. I have also given plenty of props on the things the Dev does do well and that I like. So it is not all negative and if it was I would not even be here wasting my time writing essays :p
I'd say the criticism is merited but just for that route in the game it is a let down for the ntr crowd I'm not actually a fan of ntr but I was curious to see how it played out, usually I switch off but this was kinda just meh. So yeah I can understand the disappointment, but apart from that the dev has done a good job here.

And I don't see you as being aggressive more blunt and to the point can't fault you for wanting the best out of this game (y)

Reactions: Gold613

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I wish there was way to say something to chloe after she cheats on you
Eerie Entity

i honesty was thinking the same thing but shes such a broken character that i wouldnt care that much

first thing to do is to video tape the dirty deed in action then tell her parents the one who would react the most would probably be her dad

if her father is well known in the world then he can effectively ruin that "teachers" career

after thats done and the ex girlfriend talks about it to you can then say oh i was fucking your mom ever since you first brought me to your house and shes a far better women and better women in the bed then you can ever hope to be

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
if her father is well known in the world then he can effectively ruin that "teachers" career
According to Chloe, he wouldn't like seeing them holding hands, so if he knew about Beeman and seeing how shady the dad looks, he's probably as good as dead.

after thats done and the ex girlfriend talks about it you can then say oh i was fucking your mom ever since you first brought me to your house and shes a far better women and better women in the bed then you can ever hope to be
Yeah, MC needs to grow some balls and tell her to go fuck herself after seeing her go ballistic on him. I'm just waiting for the great moment when she learns that MC is going to be her stepdad. :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes