D

Deleted member 879257

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script two.rpy", line 45, in <module>
NameError: name 'SeeMarilynB4Test' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script two.rpyc", line 45, in script
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Pt 4 Part4
Tue Jun 11 02:50:21 2019

I have this problem on day 4 as soon as I talk to marilyn in school

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script two.rpyc", line 45, in script
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Pt 4 Part4
Tue Jun 11 02:50:21 2019

I have this problem on day 4 as soon as I talk to marilyn in school
seems to be complaining that a variable isn't set regarding a previous chance to visit marilyn. if you can use the console try SeeMarilynB4Test = True / or False before the error comes up to set the variable.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Here are few screenshots/WIP of the developments modding from Part 5.

Q: When Will Part 5 Be Release?
A:
We do not have a solid date yet or any guess when it'll be. As for now, please give us time and your patience. Thank You :)
Hmm interesting that the first pic is of Chloe and the MC make of that what you will :unsure:

Venom69

Jun 6, 2019
Can someone upload full game in parts like 1-1,5gb? I tried every upload but cuz of my internet connection after 2gb it crashed. I know there is compressed 1gb version but propably quality is lower too, or im wrong? thx for reply even if you not want upload.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Can someone upload full game in parts like 1-1,5gb? I tried every upload but cuz of my internet connection after 2gb it crashed. I know there is compressed 1gb version but propably quality is lower too, or im wrong? thx for reply even if you not want upload.
There is torrent file at here.

Reactions: Venom69

paula789

May 2, 2017
I have played the game up to part 3 but in part 4 when I tried to load my earlier part 3 saves, those are not working. Can anyone please provide me any solution?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have played the game up to part 3 but in part 4 when I tried to load my earlier part 3 saves, those are not working. Can anyone please provide me any solution?
Was part 3 of your game part3 plus? you need a regular save for the 4th part

paula789

May 2, 2017
Was part 3 of your game part3 plus? you need a regular save for the 4th part
I can't remember correctly and I have already deleted it after downloading the 4th part. Since the old saves are not compatible with this 4th part hence I think it was part 3 plus. Is there any fix for this or shall I have to start from the beginning?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't remember correctly and I have already deleted it after downloading the 4th part. Since the old saves are not compatible with this 4th part hence I think it was part 3 plus. Is there any fix for this or shall I have to start from the beginning?
I'm afraid, the only way it would work is if you wait for part 4 plus not sure if it's on here yet though.

Reactions: paula789
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes