introvtx

May 6, 2017

Here are few screenshots/WIP of the developments modding from Part 5.

Q: When Will Part 5 Be Release?
A:
We do not have a solid date yet or any guess when it'll be. As for now, please give us time and your patience. Thank You :)
Hmm... I'm just wildly guessing here but, seems like Chloe was wrong and Nicole didn't get caught?, Because why would they be having sex in Nicole's Bedroom? unless they admit they are cheating or they go there to resume, leaving John and Chloe behind :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hmm... I'm just wildly guessing here but, seems like Chloe was wrong and Nicole didn't get caught?, Because why would they be having sex in Nicole's Bedroom? unless they admit they are cheating or they go there to resume, leaving John and Chloe behind :unsure:
They were caught for sure but these previews are intriguing and is making me think otherwise Chloe looks way too relaxed and at ease, and the MC and Nicole are enjoying themselves if they were caught I don't think she would be having sex with the MC she would be too upset with Chloe catching them.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think Chloe walked in on someone else, or her dad and his "secretary". Although the dad wouldn't make sense since he was supposed to be with Chloe dancing.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I think Chloe walked in on someone else, or her dad and his "secretary". Although the dad wouldn't make sense since he was supposed to be with Chloe dancing.
Well, based on what you just said, then Chloe couldn't walk in on anyone since she was supposed to be with her dad dancing. But, if Chloe could be somewhere else while also dancing with Dad, then Dad could be somewhere else while also dancing with Chloe.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Okay, I barely started this game and I can say 100% sure that I hate Marilyn.
Little harsh, don't you think?
Without spoiling things, yes she does have her own agenda in helping you, but she has fantastic magical tit-er, powers... yeah, that's it.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Little harsh, don't you think?
Without spoiling things, yes she does have her own agenda in helping you, but she has fantastic magical tit-er, powers... yeah, that's it.
I have nothing against the character itself, but I hate the archetype of character which knows something that you don't, or the character which acts selfish around the MC due to personal stuff or agenda. It's like that with the Well-dressed man in "Freeloading Family", it's like that with the Shadow Spirit in "Dreams of Desire", it's like that in mostly the characters from "No More Secrets".

This character managed to fuse that two types into one, and I personally disgusted that.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

PRABOW0

Jun 15, 2019
"About the error IOError: Couldn't find file 'Character/Nicole Back Pantless.png.', will be fixed in the next update" has been fixed yet in latest updates?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
"About the error IOError: Couldn't find file 'Character/Nicole Back Pantless.png.', will be fixed in the next update" has been fixed yet in latest updates?
"UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX" in OP

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Hi,

I'm running into this exception for compressed/non-compressed version of the game. I reinstalled Python 3.7.3 just to be sure. Can someone help me with fixing this exception? @Orborigin?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1767, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1604, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Pt 4 Part4
Sun Jun 16 20:56:33 2019

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Hi,

I'm running into this exception for compressed/non-compressed version of the game. I reinstalled Python 3.7.3 just to be sure. Can someone help me with fixing this exception? @Orborigin?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1767, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "K:\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1604, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Pt 4 Part4
Sun Jun 16 20:56:33 2019
are you perhaps attempting to load a save from part3PLUS into standard Part4?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Okay, Chloe discovered the whole situation right now.

And I'm speechless. To think that the whole stuff will fall apart right now... I wasn't expecting.

And I'm looking now at the walkthrough, even inconscious, I'm not in the NTR route! Nice, because fuck Beeman. Chloe fucking with him would be really distasteful.

I hope that in the future update, the MC will be able to make Abi his bitch too, because a shitty character like Beeman doesn't deserve a nice girl like her, only a miserable life and suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

Roosta

Oct 31, 2017
If someone pls share an android save at the final of episode 1, I dont want to repeat everything again. Thx

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes