CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
If someone pls share an android save at the final of episode 1, I dont want to repeat everything again. Thx
You should be able to use any (non plus) save, even PC and Mac saves. Just search in the thread, download, then move the save file(s) to Android/data/cldd.amotherslove/files/saves/

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The love story with the mother with the daughter NTR is very good and the most interesting route , i hope we will get a way for revenge.

Feb 7, 2018
You know, I could have sworn that I asked this already, but for the life of me I can't remember the answer. So, at the cost of burdening the patience of the OP or even the developer: Is there going to be pregnancy in the future?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know, I could have sworn that I asked this already, but for the life of me I can't remember the answer. So, at the cost of burdening the patience of the OP or even the developer: Is there going to be pregnancy in the future?
It would be a great twist if there was but nothing, for now, an ending perhaps but that's just me guessing

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Holy cow this game was amazing! Was not expecting much, but ended up playing through the entire game so far. Nicole is stunningly beautiful. The ending got me, hopefully Chloe doesn't wreck this ;)

Reactions: Mormont

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
The developer seems to deliver consistent content around a fair period of time, so I think that they deserve to take their time doing it.

My main focus on the next update is to steal Abi from that shithole, since Chloe is devoted to me and I think that what Chloe discovered was her father fucking with his secretary.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes